Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Coppes

I have been with Dr. Coppes since 1999 when he did surgery for a torn rotator cuff. I recovered quickly and was back at work in a little over two months. He has treated me for other things, including spinal stenosis, a fractured ankle and knee arthritis. He has always been open, honest, and up front. He does not pull any punches, but I prefer that as opposed to someone that sugar coats everything. He takes the time to answer questions, he follows up, and is prompt about returning that all-important paper work required for Human Resources when you are on a medical leave. If you are looking for someone that will only hold your hand, then go somewhere else. If you want a highly competent, honest surgeon, then Dr. Coppes should be on your short list.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Oh my god - another useless Dr at this practice. Please do not go there.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I was in a serious fall resulting in a multiple fracture requiring surgery. He was rude to me and my family and showed no real concern. He let me go for a week with untreated fractures telling us he didn't have the "part". Stay away from this guy, go to University Orthopedics.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

He is very straight forward and discussed with me my options. I felt very at ease and trustful that he had my best interest in mind. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Coppes is awful - no bedside manner. I would not refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Ive been a patient of Dr. Coppes for several injuries and problems. I always felt he was willing to listen to me, worked well with me, and always kept me informed. He was always prompt in reporting results of MRIs or other tests, and seemed very much to care about my comfort in the post-op period when I had surgery (twice - for two different issues.) I like it because hs seems able to keep his appointments ontime but also seems never to rush anyone.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Mark A. Coppes's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Wakefield, RI