Ratings for Dr. Clark F. Schierle

I saw Dr. Schierle on the recommendation of my best friend who has surgery by him three years ago. She had a complete mommy makeover and I have personally seen the results and was blown away. Now that I am done with kids (my youngest is two) I couldn't wait to get my old body back. I was floored by how much time he spent with me during the initial consultation. The 3D imaging for my breasts was really cool and he helped me understand the pros and cons of getting a breast lift a the same time. In the end we decided on 425cc silicone implants through the armpit (he is like the only doctor that is good enough to do this!!!), a full tummy tuck, some lipo, and he also repaired some damage to my "down there" that got messed up with my last delivery. I could not be happier with the results. Throughout my recovery, he responded to my email questions in like ten minutes. Like all the time, even at night! Crazy! The results are amazing, I feel beautiful again and my husband is thrilled (of course :-). He is a mad genius, super nice, and will rock your body, 'nuff said.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I got my breast implants with Dr. Shierle and the results are truly amazing. My boyfriend cannot believe how real they feel. The scar is tiny and in my armpit. I went with pretty big silicone implants and they are totally natural. What's crazy is I saw two other plastic surgeons that told me you can't do silicone through the armpit. I am _so_ glad I did my homework and found Dr. Clark. He is also the nicest guy ever. Seriously, he returned my emails himself in like five minutes all the time.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Schierle was my surgeon for a breast lift/augmentation, tummy tuck and a thigh lift. He is very nice and charming. However, he is not a good plastic surgeon. My breasts are still in the same place, they were not lifted. The breasts were are also out to the side and very oddly shaped. He did in-office procedures after the surgery, telling me that he could "fix them." This just caused more scarring and after asking him if it was possible to narrow my nipples (NOT shorten them), they were basically cut off to stumps and the one that was inverted before surgery inverted again. There is no longer any sensation in them. The tummy tuck did not have the results that he promised. I basically look like I have cellulite on my stomach. I felt like Dr. Schierle 'sold' me the surgery. He never said "I'll try" or "Maybe I can do that." He told me that he could accomplish everything and that I would look great. He did not tell me that my hips would poof out where the tummy tuck scars end, or that I would get saddlebags because the fat shifts or a number of other things. When you first have the surgery your breasts appear higher and fuller and you are really happy...and then they fall and they change shape. It has been less than a year and a half and they are where they were before the lift. I spent a lot of money and a lot of time healing from the surgery and I am not happy with the outcome. He said that maybe he shouldn't have told me certain things, but he did not accept responsibility for the results. Instead he told me that I had body dysmorphia and that I should get therapy. I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr. Scheirle is listened and we came to a decision together on what would be best for me. He is extremely professional and his work is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Dr. Clark Shierle. I am a nurse and despite all of my experience in healthcare, Dr. Schierle is the most brilliant, talented, compassionate, patient, and caring doctor I have met. His curriculum vitae, talent, and skill are outstanding, adding to his character and compassion for his patients, which truly makes him one of a kind. He has changed my life and I cannot recommend Dr. Schierle enough.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Schierle is not only brilliant, but he is compassionate and serious about the individual patient's needs. After having a mastectomy with the expander reconstruction, my incision would not heal. So every time I went back to my previous doctor, instead of inflating the expander, he had to deflate it and put in more stitches--I was draining from the incision constantly (even though I had the three drains in from the surgery for weeks on end). I could barely move. I have a tiny frame and carrying around the expander was wearing me down--all I wanted to do was sleep. I finally gave up and switched doctors. It was a blessing to find Dr. Schierle. It was clear that the expander had to be removed, which he did immediately. I think if Dr. Schierle was the one to do the reconstruction in the first place, it might have worked. I do wish it had worked. I love this Doctor. By the way, he never forgot anything I told him from day one. No need to check the file, he remembered. Amazing!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Schierle is absolutely amazing. From the moment we met, he made me feel so comfortable and at ease. He gave me conservative sizes for the BA I was considering, for a natural look but I told him I wanted to be on the larger size. He warned me that it could look unnatural but still beautiful and made sure that this would be something I could not only handle but be happy with. As far as being available to answer all of my questions and concerns, he did so in a very timely manner. I can easily email him and he gets back to me very quickly. His staff is amazing and extraordinarily helpful. Dr. Schierle did an excellent job explaining everything and made me feel positive and comfortable. I truly believe that I found the BEST Chicago plastic surgeon (I certainly did some heavy research) and am so happy with the outstanding results. His work is flawless and I can easily say that Dr. Schierle is brilliant. The quality of his work is phenomenal. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Schierle is a great wound care specialist, when I became his patient I had an open wound that needed to heal from the inside out. With his assistance I was able to get a home care nurse to assist with wet/dry wound care. With his expertise and the instructions for the home nurse my wound healed in record time with little to no complications. When I had a small issue about a year later, he saw me immediately and rectified the problem. I am now on a major weight lose program and I will become his patient once again. Thank you Dr. Schierle for your wisdom, kindness and wonderful personality.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I had an absolutely amazing experience with the scar revision surgery done by Dr. Clark Schierle. It was actually a medical procedure that I needed in order to get rid of the abscess that started in the scar tissue many years after the surgery. The results are fantastic - the abscess has been removed and the new scar looks great!!! It was a medical procedure with a truly outstanding cosmetic execution.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Schierle did an amazing job on my breast augmentation, I couldn't have asked for a better result. After visiting many doctors in the Chicago area, I found that he was the BEST! 3 months post surgery my breasts look natural, the shape is perfect, and they feel natural and soft. I have minimal scaring that is well placed by the doctor, and my recovery was made more comfortable by the pain pump he provided the first few days after surgery.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Clark F. Schierle's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Assurant