Ratings for Dr. Joel R. Perloff

Dr. Perloff is amazing. He was very professional, extremely knowledgeable, and he helped me tremendously, I can't begin to thank him enough.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr Perloff does a great job in listening - as a result, I'm given an accurate diagnosis. I've needed his help twice in the last 4 years, and I ended up with a very speedy recovery and improved quality of life both times. The surgery he performed has greatly improved my life since I no longer have the almost total congestion that I used to have. I would very highly recommend Dr. Perloff to anybody needing help with ENT issues.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Be prepared to WAIT! In 3 visits I have never been seen sooner than 25 minutes after my scheduled appointment. I truly dislike the idea that patients are overbooked and my time is seemingly less valuable than the doctor's time. Nice physician, but I think he lacks experience for situations that are non-routine. I had to seek another specialist for my ear/surgical needs. I was appreciative that he admitted he lacked the experience for my unique situation. He would have known this on the first visit had he taken the time to actually read my history.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

He was a very nice doctor and made my 9 year old feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Negative outcomes of routine surgery. Poor explanation of reasons or actual effects of surgery. Vague, seemingly evasive, prognosis for recovery.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Joel R. Perloff's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

HealthPartners