Ratings for Dr. Gail Magid

This doctor was dangerously unhelpful. I saw him for an exam for a potential biopsy of the spine. He told me he would refer me for the biopsy but told me I would be "pleasantly surprised by the results". I took this to mean he believed I did not have a metastasis. But when I read a copy of his report to my oncologist months later, he had told my oncologist that he believed I had metastatic cancer in my spine. Why my oncologist never acted on this, I will never know (he has since died). I suffered so much because of this doctor. I was nearly paralyzed because this doctor lead me to believe I did not need a biopsy. A few months later I had emergency surgery on my spine to remove the tumor that was present in a vertebra. Thankfully he did not perform the surgery. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone. I think he retired anyways, which is a great service to our community.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Gail Magid's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1958)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Cruz, CA