Ratings for Dr. Mitchell D. Burnbaum

I have never met a more insightful or thorough dr. Listens, exams and cares. Knows his stuff, I never leave wondering and if I do, a call to him is all I need to do. I recommend him to any and everyone that needs a neurologist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Burnbaum was very thorough with testing to determine my need for medication after problems with another Neurologist giving me meds without any testing and my having side effects with them. After a sleep test determining I had what he termed "sharp" complex partial seizures, he then did an MRI to rule out any brain problems like a tumor before medicating me. After the MRI showed no tumors, etc. I was put on a medication that has proved effective for me with few side effects. After seeing my sons' girlfriend go through finding out she has the same kind of seizures and receiving less than quality care, I knew I could reccommend Dr. Burnbaum with a high confidence level from personal experience. I believe him to be very knowledgable in his field. Our doctor patient relationship has not been perfect at all times, but overall I feel I can not only trust him with my treatment, but recommend him to others as well.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

My wife did see him for MS treatment, he is the worst Doctor that she has ever had(see rating). I will not be taking her back to see him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

I FELT THAT HE DID NOT LIKE THE MEDICATION MY PCP HAS ME ON AND ACCUSED ME OF STEALING HIS RX PAD AND WRITING MY OWM PERSCRIPTIONS!! NEEDLESS TO SAY I WONT BE GOING BACK.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Dr. Mitchell D. Burnbaum's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grand Junction, CO