Ratings for Dr. Benita B. Tan

Dr. Tan is a horrible OBGYN. She ruined my chances for further child birth. She is rude, lazy and extremely selfish. I would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

This women is very unprofessional. I went to this clinic in search of prenatal care in 2014 before I was approved of insurance. However, in the time I was serviced, I was treated poorly (asked personal questions), subject to ridiculous arguments with the dr in front of the staff . I believe this woman Dr Benita Tan has many non English speaking patients so she isn't required to be relational with them. It is bee impersonal. I will never recommend anyone go here.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

i went to go see her today and i was litterly 2 minutes late and they refused to see me!i called and told them that i would be a few minutes no more than 5 , and i wasnt. when i got there the door was locked and no one inside!! at 532 !!! all i needed was a confermation of preg. for my insurance... they have always been so rude even when i had my son threw her in 2008.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. hardly introduced herself very cold..very rushed, failed to give me important lab results! and Rx

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. cannot deliver babies in Fremont or Hayward hospitals. Dr. is not informing patients that hospitals will not let her deliver their babies. We were informed by Washington Hospital in Fremont, Ca that they would not allow her to deliver babies at their hospital. She had to have another Dr. deliver the child at another hospital.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Benita B. Tan's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1972)