Ratings for Dr. Nichole A. Pardo

I can't be more grateful with Dr. Pardo she was great when delivered my baby. I was 3 days in labor and she guided me with patience and lots of expertise. She encourage me to have more patience and have a normal delivery. (after 2 days of labor i just wanted a c-section) but I'm so glad she never gave up believing that i can have a normal delivery which i had. I truly recommend her, you can trust her, she definitely knows whats she's doing :)

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Both a talented, knowledgable physician, and a truly wonderful person - you are in capable hands and will receive the best of care with Dr. Pardo.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Absolutely the best! Most highly recommended. Kind, patient, knows her stuff. Committed to excellent patient care.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

For the past couple of years, I have had abnormal paps that required follow up. I saw Dr. Pardo in early Nov. this year to get my pap done. She told me she would call me with the results. I heard nothing for 4 weeks. At the beginning of Dec., I called her office to check in on my results. I spoke with an incredibly rude nurse who told me that the physicians don't call with the results. I explained to her that Dr. Pardo said she would call. I received no call back. I called again four days later. I was told my results were definitely in but that I had to wait for the physician (makes sense due to HIPAA). I received no call back. This week I finally received a call from Dr. Pardo who left a message giving me very bad news on my voicemail. The message came 5 weeks after my appoinment. She called on a day when the office was closed due to weather so that I could not reach her when I called back crying with questions. I called 3 times the next day. No call back. I am speechless.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Pardo. She is very professional while at the same time very kind and she has a great bedside manner. She was able to answer all the questions my husband and I had as first time parents. She never made me feel like just another person on her checklist of people to see; she seemed genuinely interested in helping us.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Pardo. She has a way of giving detailed feedback and information while being reassuring. I always felt better after my appointments with her. She was great at delivery, calm and polite but very much in charge. She is a great doctor for patients who like information but dont want to be threatened by their drs. My experience with other obgyns was that they were often dismissive and a bit too casual. I like more information and she always provided it. She is late at times because she is a popular doctor and sometimes overbooked and you also have to book apps weeks ahead which can be a pain. I liked most drs in her practise but not as much as her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Pardo is excellent.She was very helpful and professional in every way. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

I have seen Dr. Pardo for the past several years and I'm very happy with her. My husband and I are on our second pregnancy with Dr. Pardo. We find her manner excellent. She is patient and caring, and she always puts us at ease (no small feat during my first pregnancy, when I worried about every little thing). I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr. Pardo is completely unprofessional. I had to wait over an hour to see her, and then she berated me about my family planning choices (e.g., choosing not to have a family) during my pelvic exam. I would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

I've been very satisfied with Dr. Pardo. When my pap smear came back abnormal, she was fantastic at the follow-up appointment. When I was ready for an IUD she was more than willing to hear all my concerns and give me honest answers.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Nichole A. Pardo's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1998)