Ratings for Dr. Benetta H. Duhart

I'll make this as short and sweet as I can. First let me say,I have severe anxiety disorder. I found Dr Duhart when I was 17. She was try number 7 or so. I'm very picky, demanding on what I expect, and will not tolerate attitude from someone I'm paying or is getting paid to help. Dr Duhart is without a doubt the finest Dr for gynecology and obstetrician I've ever come across. The passion she has is beyond luminous. I feel like she is an actual friend. I've had 3 children. 1 c-section, 1 v-back , and one vaginal. 3 total children. She has delivered each one. I refuse to let anyone else chime near my delivery room am. I absolutely love her. I've sent her approximately 4 New patients whom all have thanked me. Number 1. A+

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Duhart is AWSOME! She is very professional and very caring. She takes her time and listen to what is going on with you. Never feel rushed and the staff is great! I wouldn't trade her for any other doctor she is the BEST! I Love Dr. Duhart!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Duhart is a phenomenal doctor and most certainly cares about her patients and their overall well being outside of women's health care. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Duhart is wonderful...Her staff are great as well...They always made me feel welcomed....I would recommend Greystone ob/gyn to everyone...If I decide to have more children this would be the only pratice I would feel comfortable going to...I Love all of them....

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Duhart is so knowledgeable and caring. She has an excellent bedside manner. I trust her! Dr. Duhart is the best!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Hands down, the best doctor ever! She has the best attitude,the best personality and is very knowledgeable in what she does. She also has excellent nurses that work alongside her; Ms. Gwen and Ms. Allison...J have friends who are newly married and several have asked me of a good ObGyn and without hesitation, she is the one I rant and rave about... I don't plan on having anymore children, but I will still continue to go to her for all of my yearly exams...

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. Duhart is helpful and very understanding to my needs everytime I visit her. I feel as though I get one one attention everytime I see her. Im never treated as though Im just a patient.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr Duhart is a wonderful OB/GYN Physician. Very personable, compassionate, and helpful. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor.She is a great patient advocate.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Duhart is the best!!!! And the entire staff as well!! Looooooooooooooove them all to life!! Couldn't ask for a better doctors office or hospital experience with her or Dr. Cowthorn!!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Dr. Duhart and the staff at Greystone OB/GYN are the best! They are kind, professional, and caring.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Benetta H. Duhart's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conyers, GA