Ratings for Dr. Hana S. Najar

I had a horrible experience with this doctor. I was suffering from severe pelvic pain and she continued to tell me that it was "all in your head" and "all part of being a woman". She had me convinced that it really was all in my head and I suffered in silence for years until I literally could not stand up straight. I finally found a different doctor who surgically diagnosed endometriosis, which is for many women a debilitating & extremely painful condition. I couldn't stand up straight because of adhesions caused by the endo that had glued my uterus to my pelvic wall. I would not recommend her to anyone. Think twice before making an appointment with her, and if she has told you that what you're experiencing is normal, I encourage you to listen to your gut & find a new physician.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Najar is very caring and helpful. The staff are friendly and professional. Dr. Najar takes her time with each patient. I began early menstration at age 10 and suffered from bad cramps and heavy blood flow and clotting. I have been a patient of Dr. Najar's since I was 20, due to heavy, severe periods. When I was diagnosed with precancerous cells, she performed the LEAP procedure and ever since that my pap's have been WNL (within normal limits). I recently had a D&C and Endometrial Ablation to cease my Mentral Cycle because of the severity of my cramping and heavy flow. I am very pleased with the care that I have received from Dr. Najar and her staff.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Najar is extremely friendly. I have been seeing her for the last 6 years and I think she's an excellent physician. She isn't the type to force medications or treatments, and is always willing to discuss any questions/concerns. FYI- Dr. Najar is a gynecologist only, and does not see obstetrics patients.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

I was only her patient for a short time because I knew enough to get away from her...and fast. She did not read my test results prior to my appointment and almost missed an important entry. She offered no options other than one that would make her the most money. My advice is to stay away from her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

Dr. Hana S. Najar's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1972)

HealthPartners