Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Martin

We have two children that visit this Pediatrician. On every occasion when the children were sick he has made himself available to see them. Furthermore, the advise and treatment rendered have been expert and flawless. I highly recommend this Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

worst doctor ever. he misdiagnosed my child who had a very serious medical problem. He thought it was psychological; when I told them I was taking her for a second opionion, his wife who has too much say over what he does there tried to interfere with my taking my child for a second opinion. In the end, thankfully I did take her somewhere else because they properly diagnosed her and she's alive today because I did.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Best doctor ever. Very knowledgeable, willing to spend lots of time with you answering questions.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

He is always great with our kids. They love his manner and we love his mix of medical knowledge and parenting experience. He listens to all questions openly and is great all around.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2007

Dr. Martin seems extremely knowledgeable in pediatrics, he seems to have an answer for almost every question I have ever asked of him. He is thorough, NEVER makes you feel rushed, and makes my child feel right at home in his office. A WONDERFUL doctor who cares about the patient. My child has NO problems going in for her well (or not-so-well) visits. Great sense of humor and great personality.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

Dr. Michael G. Martin's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1980)