Ratings for Dr. Marvin E. Buehner

Dr. Buehner provided excellent care to me during my pregnancy and during the birth of my both of my children. When I went into labor with my 1st child my daughters vital signs were dropping everytime I contracted he made the decision to preform an emergency C-section. I am so glad he did she had the cord wrapped around her neck four times and a knot in the umbilical cord she was not going to come out naturally without causing a major problem I really truly believe his quick decision saved her life and prevented what could have been a disaster from happening. I was so impressed I had him deliver my second child too he performed both of my C-sections I had no problems and I can barely see the scar from both of the C-sections. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Buehner is amazing. I refer everyone to him... He is very caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Buehner provided excellent care to me during my pregnancy. He is very laid back, takes him time and doesn't seem rushed like many other doctors. He addresses patient concerns as promptly as possible. I highly recommend him to patients seeking quality OBGYN care in the Black Hills. He is also a very skillful surgeon. He performed a c-section on me, and my recovery was amazingly smooth.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr Beuhner is probably the best doctor I have ever met in every sense of the word. He delivered my first child 10 yrs ago. I feel extremely comfortable around him, he knows his stuff and I have never hesitated talking to him about any medical concerns. I would recommend him to any woman who needs an ob/gyn in this area.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr Buehner is a wonderfully helpful and compassionate doc. He delivered my son and has helped find solutions for my endometriosis.Not only did he genuinely listen to me, he also listed to the questions and concerns my husband had, and that's something we've had a hard time with in going to other doctors. A fabulous doc!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

I have had Dr.Buehner for my last two pregnancies and I am requesting him for my third. I will be moving in the middle of this pregnancy and wish he could come deliver this baby. He is very nice and helpful and I trust him. He has always listened to me and he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

Him and his nurses are always helpful and respectful

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

I felt very comfortable with this doctor he is awesome and makes sure that all of your questions are answered before you leave his office. He does follow up and if you call his nurse she will answer questions and if she is not able to answer the questions she will ask the doctor and get back with you.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Marvin E. Buehner's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rapid City, SD