Ratings for Dr. Julieje Vucemilovic

took me 2 years and about 15 visits to figure out that Dr. V cares more about $$$ than his patient well being to the point of criminal intent

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

After switching insurance plans I got this doctor as my GP. I filled out all of the paperwork. I spoke to the ph. asst. I relayed my problem. After taking more than 2 hours out of my work day I was referred to a pain managment doctor who does not take my insurance plan. Dr. V may have assimilated all to well into the US healthcare programs. Here accent may be European (I feel qualified since I am of eastern european desent), but she is all american. She may adhere to the Hippo oath in spirit but no more (other than causing no pain, she certainly rids no pain, other than the wallet) NO HELP, NO AID, A USELESS REFERRAL TO A DR. NOT ON MY PLAN! A WASTE OF TIME & MONEY..... WELCOME TO AMERICA JULIJE.... I HOPE YOUR LEXUS IS WORTH IT.............. WASTEEEEEeeee...........

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Julieje Vucemilovic's Credentials

• Univ Of Zagreb, Med Fak, Zagreb, Croatia (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal