Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker

I must say, I don't understand some of these negative reviews. People get so upset about things like having to wait in a doctors office or because someone's personality type isn't what they think it should be. At the end of the day, Dr. Konsker knows how to do his job well, and I've never heard the staff being "rude". He delivered both of my wife's children without complications, and the end result was that we had two beautiful, healthy babies. People will always find something to complain about, but the fact of the matter is that your number one priority when choosing an OB should be that you can trust that their professionalism and experience will enable a safe and effective delivery.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

He knows his work, but just because he does, doesn't make him the best doctor. Some of these so called good reviews must be made up for ratings. Every time a negative review is written, a whole sweep of five star ratings flush them off the front page. Dr. Konsker has a very bad reputation at the hospital and nurses never talk highly of him. I've been told he hates coming to the hospital at night, and if he does, he's abrupt and rushed. He never treats people like an equal. I know a doctor visit never goes to appointment time, but his office is poor in coordination as it seems everyone is packed in like sardines to the very maximum. If you're thinking of visiting him, be warned. He rushes you, doesn't like questions to be asked, and his personality is not a nice one. His staff are rude as well, which is shocking. Anyways, he doesn't care much for you. He is known for talking about his wife and her popular friend. I was at an appointment with him and he had the Gaul to talk friendly about his wife, but showed off about how he's a celebrity in a sense. I didn't care to know that. Also, be warned he travels a lot. So if you're in a limbo wanting help, he's not going to be there for you.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I had two great experiences with Dr Konsker and his staff. He delivered both my children via c-section. He was very attentive, great sense of humor, answered all my questions and was accommodating when possible. A few downsides were: he was out of town often which made me uneasy at times. He has a busy office, so at times the wait is long. And a few nurses at the hospital do not speak well of him; one mentioned staff members not wanting to work with him because he is brash and rushes them. Our experience with him and his office overall was good. I would recommend him because he is knowledgeable and his staff was friendly with my husband and I.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

This man is an arrogant, repulsive man who clearly HATES women. avoid him !

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr Konsker is the best. He is incredibly knowledgeable and skilled. Was fantastic through my whole pregnancy. Delivered my frank breeched baby via csection and couldn’t have done a better job. Procedure was painless and not stressful. My baby is so healthy, my scar is tiny and I heeled so quickly. And office staff is great - runs on time, friendly, always helpful with billing / insurance. Highly recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I would never go back to this office. This Dr. Doesn't care about you .He doesn't take his time and engage with the patient. He was rushing all of the time . Don't go there if you are expecting a baby especially if it is your first time . You need someone who explains everything to you and advise you. He did just the opposite.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Best experience delivery two children with Dr Konsker. Great staff and very helpful and reassuring assistance through the whole process.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Most amazing energy, it makes me love coming to his office. Best doctor in boca raton HANDS DOWN!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. K and his amazing staff! Dr. Konsker has delivered 2 of my children. My first experience with doctor konsker was for a 6 week ultrasound after getting a positive reading on an at home test. After several miscarriages, I chose Dr. Konsker based on his reviews and specialty with fibroids and high risk pregnancies. The ultrasound showed I was indeed pregnant, however, baby was lacking a heart beat. Most doctors would've discussed terminating the pregnancy but dr. Konsker assured me that we would check again in one week. Thank goodness he did bc the following week baby's heart beat was strong and I carried him for 36 weeks - flawless c-section! The next and most recent pregnancy just 7 months later, I found myself on Medicaid and a plan that Dr. K did not accept in his office. I couldn't imagine trusting another doctor to get me through my 3rd high risk pregnancy. I expressed my concern to dr.k and asked about his self pay fees - without hesitation he agreed to still see me for the length of the pregnancy, he promised he would preform the repeat c-section and tend to me afterward for the follow up appointments for a very minimal fee. Baby was delivered 10/23 and Dr.K kept his word every step of the way. His level of care never swayed. Dr. Konsker has always treated us like family and greeted us all with hugs and big smiles! Paz, Mary, Dr. konsker, and Dr. Dennis are all truly amazing human beings and have become a part of our family. Mary will assist with billing/ payments and scheduling all while cracking jokes and sipping from her Yeti cup. Paz will tell ya like it is and I wouldn't have it any other way - she was my favorite part of every visit to the office not only was she funny but extremely intelligent as well! Paz answered all of my questions and kept me feeling confident throughout my pregnancies. Dr. Dennis assisted Dr. K in my last c-section and Tubal. She was kind and reassuring throughout the surgery. My csection was completed 10 days ago and my incision looks amazing!! I should have 3 separate scars but Dr. konsker was able to remove the two prior and leave me with just one thin scar all while sparing my tatto on my left hip. If you are in search of a CARING, energetic, knowledgeable office / doctor - this is where you need to be! We love Dr. Konsker and will be forever thankful that we found him!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

He is knowledgeable and up to date with information. Every question is answered leaving me comfortable. The only problems I have are with his staff and their helpfulness. They display snobby behavior which is a turn off. Every single time I have an appointment, I have to wait very, very long until I'm seen. I know delay can happen, but for every appointment, it shows a problem with lack of coordination.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1992)

GHI