You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker

Couldn't have better things to say about Dr. Konsker and his awesome team!! Finally a doctor that doesn't just tell you what you want to hear. From the insurance lady to the funny nurse to the doctor that's full of personality and knowledge. They made my entire pregnancy and delivery a breeze and always seemed to put my worries at ease.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I am so happy and blessed to have Dr Kenneth Konsker as my OBGYN. He is very professional with a good sense of humor and always very helpful and sweet! Me and my husband really enjoyed our visits, the doctor and the staff really felt like they are our family. I had a C-section at Boca Regional three weeks ago and he performed amazingly! To tell you the truth I was nervous about the procedure, but it went GREAT! I did not feel any pain at all, my scar is barely even visible (what an artwork! My husband liked it). I really felt in a good hands - with a doctor like him you can have as many kids as you like with no fear. Highly recommended! P.S. Besides he is a dog person! ;)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Konsker is the best specialist in the area. I was misdiagnosed by my GYN. I had prolonged bleeding for months and she told me my exam was normal but insisted on having an elective surgery at a hospital which would cost me $ 3000. Her office called me everyday to schedule surgery which was annoying. I went to dr. Konsker who right away discovered that the excessive and prolong bleeding was due to a fibroid. He did a d&c in the office right away for the hyperplasia which i also had and scheduled me for myomectomy next week also in the office. He is very smart, skilled with the surgical procedures and you feel like you are in the best hands possible. He holds his entire staff to the highest standards. He saved my health, time (recovering from surgery ) and money. I would recommend dr. Konsker to everybody.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Konsker and his staff! They treat me with so much love! He delivered my first child. I've never had a bad experience with Konsker and his crew.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Unable to provide proper customer service. I asked them to transfer medical records to my new medicaid doctor last week and they refused to do so. They charged $25 dollars for that and never faxed the records to my new doctor. When I called at 10:10 am on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2016 (Not a holiday and regular hours) and asked them to get it done immediately since i felt sick and needed to visit my new doctor, they said they are not in the office today and that I should call next day. My health is jeopardized and the receptionist Marry wasn't not even sorry or neither she sounded cooperative. Never dealt with such incompetent and careless doctors before. I'm so disappointed in this office that collects money from people and not willing to their patience in timely manner.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

This review is coming from someone who had an awful pregnancy, but Dr. Konsker turned that around. He treated me and my mother like family. Not only did he save my life but he saved the life of my baby. I switched to Dr. Konsker when I was eight months pregnant, experiencing PIH and IGUR due to being high risk. Right away he took action and placed me in the hospital. He came to visit me every morning and sometimes on his day off, best of all he sent his Dr. friends to check on me when he was not able to make it. No matter when the nurses or my mother called him, he returned the call even in the middle of the night. Dr. Konsker is very analytical and likes to cover all his basis. After I gave birth, (Vaginal) I started to hemorrhage and I knew something was wrong, but somehow I knew Dr. Konsker had it under control. I remained calm and watched him worked his magic. He is very passionate about his work which is evident. I know some people may not like how blunt he is, however, it was comforting enough for me that he is skilled at what he does and will fight for you until the end.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Great dr. My mom, my sister and my self have been patients of his since we moved to Florida (over 15 years). He delivered my first child in November, via cesarean and the scaring is super minimal. We are very grateful for dr. Konsker

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

We cannot give enough thanks to Dr. Konsker and his staff at his practice on Clint Moore Rd. and Boca Regional Hospital. We recently moved from North Carolina approx. 30 weeks into my pregnancy and were referred to him through a very trustworthy friend from Boca. Without hesitation they accepted us as transfers which is rare this far into a pregnancy. This is our first child and Dr. Konsker and Paz made us feel so comforted that we left almost every appointment with a tear of laughter, joy, or excitement. They are very efficient and make you feel special. Before the move I was at a practice that would have whatever Dr. on call deliver you, and it is not like that here. Dr. Konsker is with you from start to finish and that is something you cannot take for granted if you are a first time parent. We received comforting ultrasounds every visit and words of encouragement about me and the baby. When my water broke at 2am I had his personal cell and never questioned texting and calling in the middle of the night. During my first day of labor and delivery I felt like a priority and Dr. Konsker and staff turned what was a terribly scary experience as I turned from a vaginal delivery into a last minute C Section, into the best day of our lives. A huge thanks to Ellen and Mary at the front office who make the process smooth. My spouse and I are forever grateful to the practice for welcoming us to South Florida and recommend them to anyone who wants to feel as though they have a highly educated doctor and staff who will put you, your spouse, and your baby first the entire process.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't have better things to say about Dr. Konsker and his awesome team!! Finally a doctor that doesn't just tell you what you want to hear. From the insuran..."

May 25, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very good Dr. Who cares about his patients. Staff is very helpful. I'd been his patient for almost 7 years. No complains. "

May 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy and blessed to have Dr Kenneth Konsker as my OBGYN. He is very professional with a good sense of humor and always very helpful and sweet! Me and m..."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is the best specialist in the area. I was misdiagnosed by my GYN. I had prolonged bleeding for months and she told me my exam was normal but insist..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Konsker and his staff! They treat me with so much love! He delivered my first child. I've never had a bad experience with Konsker and his ..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unable to provide proper customer service. I asked them to transfer medical records to my new medicaid doctor last week and they refused to do so. They charged..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a history of miscarriages and I can call them anytime to go in and be seen immediately. I absolutely love them!!!"

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This review is coming from someone who had an awful pregnancy, but Dr. Konsker turned that around. He treated me and my mother like family. Not only did he save..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dr. My mom, my sister and my self have been patients of his since we moved to Florida (over 15 years). He delivered my first child in November, via cesare..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We cannot give enough thanks to Dr. Konsker and his staff at his practice on Clint Moore Rd. and Boca Regional Hospital. We recently moved from North Carolina ..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Konsker through the midwife that delivered my son years ago. I had been working with another Doctors office for a few weeks from having positive p..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The surgery really worked. very happy. I would recommend him to all. A big thank you to him and his staff! Edilia Dupont"

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love dr konsker and his staff. I just had my second delivery with him and was very thankful he was there. My first delivery went really quickly so I asked hi..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience! I just had my baby but dr Konsker noticed she was small during the 38.5 week ultrasound. Turns out I had IUGR and the baby wasn't developing..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "It seems someone is writing these so called reviews. Let's be honest. Paz his nurse can be comforting to a nervous person, but honestly, his other staff are ru..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker and his entire staff are all exceptional! They are always on time and helpful with everything... From billing , changing appointments, and any ques..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "WE LOVE DR. K AND HIS NURSE PAZ!!! THEY TAKE CARE OF YOU LIKE FAMILY! THEIR KINDNESS AND EXPERTISE IN OUR TIME OF NEED WAS EXCEPTIONAL! DR. K IS THE BEST WITH Y..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband & I couldn't have been more satisfied with Dr. Konsker's service & expertise. We discovered we were having our first baby and upon examination Dr. Ko..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I could not be happier with the entire experience. This was our 2nd child. Our insurance company had given us 3 recommendations for doctors for my w..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "LOVE DR KONSKER, ONE CAN TRUST HIS FIRM INPUT BECAUSE HE TAKES HIS POSITION SERIOUSLY. I WOULD KNOW BECAUSE EVER SINCE I'VE BEEN HIS PATIENT HE HAS CURED MY ABN..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is incredible to say the least. He makes every patient feel at ease, he is as professional as a doctor can be and he brought my princess into this w..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Incredible experience. . Nice office. Amazing staff.. no complaints here"

December 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "he must tell people to write these positive reviews. Run people I know a nurse who use to work for him."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker and his staff are the BEST you could ask for. He delivered my son and made an experience that can be traumatic be an amazing one. He isn't like most..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Loved my experience. He's been my dr for over 10 years, just delivered my first baby. I am a lifetime patient. "

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker did my third c-section and tubal. Since it was my last, I was glad that he took his time, both during delivery and postpartum, to ensure that I had ..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Konsker and his staff are AMAZING!!! He delivered both of my children, and was always there to answer all of my questions and ease whatever "what if" fears ..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker delivered my two babies and is a wonderful doctor. At my last appointment, he did an ultrasound and noticed my fluids were low and suggested I be i..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr kenneth Konsker is an angel hand pick by GOD. HE delivered my two last children so i can say this . My last child i almost lost due to a ruptured uterus but..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker did an excellent job on my procedure. It was done in no time.Thanks dr k hands down you are awesome and a great gyn"

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kenneth Konsker, His assistant, and his staff were a life saver for me. I had struggled over 2 years with really bad bleeding. After careful examination, He..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kenneth konsker he is an awesome ob/gyn he did an awesome job on my ablation , while the procedure was going on the made me very comfortable. Around of app..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. Konsker was AWESOME. he took me late in my pregnancy when Dr. Mark Mccormick of Boca Raton OB/GYN kicked me to the curve all because i was having trouble w..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the opportunity to have a procedure done!!! Not only did they make me feel very comfortable, I was at ease the whole time. The procedure took as little ti..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exelent fast straight foward confident and very reapectfull i wasnt sure about essure he assured me it was the way to go I couldnt be happier front desk exelent..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor. Seems very busy to me because his appointments are always done quickly. Do your research and be prepared to ask questions, he doesn't usually expla..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are having trouble getting pregnant or had miscarriages and are considered high risk, you must see Dr Konsker!! I went to Dr Konsker after two miscarriag..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the best doctor I have ever seen! Super caring and gentle. Loved him and his staff, only going to them from now on!"

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is hands down the best OB out there. I hate going to any doctor but loved going to Dr.Konsker especially because he gives you ultrasounds at every v..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Out of all of the doctors that I have seen in my life, Dr. Konsker is my favorite! Here are my reasons why: HE IS NICE. His staff is wonderful, and I honestly..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Although one of the reasons I chose this doctor was based on his online reviews, I found both he and his staff to be subpar. He is rushed, inattentive and di..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker delivered my first baby. He was good at the visits, but he was very rushed, so if I had any questions I had to ask him while he was examinating me. ..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker delivered my first 2 children. He was excellent and fun and was a head of his game with his knowledge. He actually saved my 2 pregnancies. I love..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I began seeing dr Konsker when I moved to the boca area in 2014. He immediately gave me his email address and cell number and said to call him if I ever needed..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is very uncaring and TOTALLY INCOMPETENT regarding hormones and middle aged women's health. I met him in my early 40's after moving here. I was a he..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Konsker since 1998. At that time I was leaving in Boca so the distance wasn't too far away. Later, I moved to West Palm Beach. I felt the..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Konsker for my first pregnancy. As a new patient to his practice, I couldn't have been more pleased with my decision. For me, a doctor's sta..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Konsker and his staff. I have been seeing Dr. Konsker since I was 18 years old. Through the past 12 years, I have ne..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started going to Dr. Konsker when I was a teenager (16). I never had any bad experience with him , he always took his time and explained everything to me. In..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been back and forth with doctors and getting nowhere in understanding my problem. My husband and I were told at a club event about Dr. Konsker. We researc..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a wonderful dr. He delivred ny two healthy children and my experiance with both pregnacies was amazing. He is such a nice dr. And makes you feel important..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr. Konsker to anyone; he is the best. He is personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. I appreciate his realistic view point. He took great car..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "EXCELLENT Doctor, knows what is best for you and the baby. very encouraging and helpful. I always got a hold of him when I needed and that made me feel much sec..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor!!! No compassion at all.. Very arrogant & treated me like a number with a new first time pregnancy 7 or 8 weeks along & new patient, I'm also hi..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am a young mommy. I met Dr. Konsker when I was 18 years old in a car accident at 32wks pregnant in the ER. I was a Medicaid patient, and he agreed to take m..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Konsker around seven years now. He not only has the best staff working for him, but he's the best at what he does. I always feel as if I am..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Konsker for around 7 years now, He not only has the best staff working for him, but he is the best at what he does. I always feel as if he ..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is the best OBGYN , he is so caring and passionate to his patient and very kowledgeable... I am grateful to him for being there to guide from my fi..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is above and beyond amazing, my husband and I are so grateful for everything. I have severe panic attacks but Dr. K was kind, warm, and caring from..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is truly one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I started going to him a few years ago with a pregnancy after several miscarriages. He immed..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I delivered my daughter two weeks ago via c-section. My previous delivery with a different doctor was a bit disorganised, but with Konsker, the whole proces..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I switched to Dr.K about 2 years ago after my precious doctor told me I had cancer. He just delivered my 2nd daughter last week and did an amazing job on mY c-..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing konsker when I was pregnant with my daughter . He's such a fantastic doctor, he makes you feel comfortable and not nervous about the bi..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently was referred to Dr Konsker. I had an ultra sound that showed something that needed attention. I went for my appointment and the office is warm and..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My recent procedure was a bit frightening at first. Dr Konsker and staff put me at ease with tone, demeanor, pleasantries and a relaxing atmosphere. I am ve..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I first saw Dr Konsker my husband an I had just found out we were expecting. We needed a doctor we could trust and that I felt comfortable with. Dr Konsker..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Konsker's for a little over 3 years now. For years I could never find a Dr that I loved or one that didn't treat me as "just anoth..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I switched to Dr. Konsker because I was unhappy with my previous OB/GYN!!I was more than happy with him and his staff!!! I have since referred several friends t..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased to have Dr. Konsker and his team along with me and my new additions to life."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I dont know where these good reviews come from! I work as a nurse in Internal Medicine. I made an appointment for my yearly exam explaining to the secretary I ..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor and his staff is amazing!, always ready to help you and caring. Paz the nurse is the best always with a good attitude and a smile on her face. I am..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best ObGyn around! Dr. Konsker and his staff are true professionals and they do everything with the patient's best interest in mind. He is highly qualified (tru..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr konsker just delivered my first child and he helped make it the best experience for my boyfriend and I. Throughout my entire pregnancy he answered any questi..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Konskers for more than 10 years now. When my husband and I decided to start a family we had a rough road but Dr Konsker and his sta..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker and his staff are great! They are friendly and knowledgeable. On my first visit to him with my first pregnancy, he gave me his card with his direct ..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had been going to Dr. Konsker for years and he has been nothing but amazing! I recently had him deliver my first baby and he and his team truly made it a wond..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is a wonderful doctor. I had trouble finding a doctor that I liked and had a clean modern office with little wait time and competent office staff. H..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Konsker has been my doctor for over 11 years. He delivered my second son and I have never had a bad feeling about his office. I can honestly say I can on..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Abrasive, abrupt and PAINFUL procedure. Billing department errors, rude staff. Never again."

September 10, 2014
  • 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 7, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Kenneth" to "Kenneth A."

October 20, 2013