Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker

I would never go back to this office. This Dr. Doesn't care about you .He doesn't take his time and engage with the patient. He was rushing all of the time . Don't go there if you are expecting a baby especially if it is your first time . You need someone who explains everything to you and advise you. He did just the opposite.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Best experience delivery two children with Dr Konsker. Great staff and very helpful and reassuring assistance through the whole process.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Most amazing energy, it makes me love coming to his office. Best doctor in boca raton HANDS DOWN!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. K and his amazing staff! Dr. Konsker has delivered 2 of my children. My first experience with doctor konsker was for a 6 week ultrasound after getting a positive reading on an at home test. After several miscarriages, I chose Dr. Konsker based on his reviews and specialty with fibroids and high risk pregnancies. The ultrasound showed I was indeed pregnant, however, baby was lacking a heart beat. Most doctors would've discussed terminating the pregnancy but dr. Konsker assured me that we would check again in one week. Thank goodness he did bc the following week baby's heart beat was strong and I carried him for 36 weeks - flawless c-section! The next and most recent pregnancy just 7 months later, I found myself on Medicaid and a plan that Dr. K did not accept in his office. I couldn't imagine trusting another doctor to get me through my 3rd high risk pregnancy. I expressed my concern to dr.k and asked about his self pay fees - without hesitation he agreed to still see me for the length of the pregnancy, he promised he would preform the repeat c-section and tend to me afterward for the follow up appointments for a very minimal fee. Baby was delivered 10/23 and Dr.K kept his word every step of the way. His level of care never swayed. Dr. Konsker has always treated us like family and greeted us all with hugs and big smiles! Paz, Mary, Dr. konsker, and Dr. Dennis are all truly amazing human beings and have become a part of our family. Mary will assist with billing/ payments and scheduling all while cracking jokes and sipping from her Yeti cup. Paz will tell ya like it is and I wouldn't have it any other way - she was my favorite part of every visit to the office not only was she funny but extremely intelligent as well! Paz answered all of my questions and kept me feeling confident throughout my pregnancies. Dr. Dennis assisted Dr. K in my last c-section and Tubal. She was kind and reassuring throughout the surgery. My csection was completed 10 days ago and my incision looks amazing!! I should have 3 separate scars but Dr. konsker was able to remove the two prior and leave me with just one thin scar all while sparing my tatto on my left hip. If you are in search of a CARING, energetic, knowledgeable office / doctor - this is where you need to be! We love Dr. Konsker and will be forever thankful that we found him!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

He is knowledgeable and up to date with information. Every question is answered leaving me comfortable. The only problems I have are with his staff and their helpfulness. They display snobby behavior which is a turn off. Every single time I have an appointment, I have to wait very, very long until I'm seen. I know delay can happen, but for every appointment, it shows a problem with lack of coordination.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Every smile is not a laugh when it comes to this doctor. Looks can be deceiving with him. He knows his work, but his attitude is a deterrent. For the two years I had been his patient, I saw things, but decided to rally it out with him. But the last straw came when I had a bill issue with my insurance. He and his staff treated me like a dog which showed me he only cares about money.

Submitted August 26, 2017

He ropes you in in the beginning to make you feel comfortable and happy with him. Once you become a regular, his mask falls off showing someone who lacks care and understanding. The only thing I can say is that he's up to date with technology, but how he treats patients, is a different story. He had me on medication which reacted negatively. I stopped taking them and when I told him, he acted like I was a fool not listening to his advice.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

He's very pleasant and caring to you in the beginning after a few good visits. You think he's fun and nice, but all that suddenly changes by revealing a doctor who is pompous. His ego is big and he treats patients who have anxiety like if they're fools. He says things which come across as blunt and rude with no apologies. Patients are packed into appointments like sardines in a can. However, be warned to wait longer than the usual long wait.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr Konsker is extremely nice at first, but then becomes rude and abrupt. He did a biopsy which killed without offering anything for the pain and when I was crying, he said well it's better to know now in case you have cancer and will need your whole uterus removed. Very abrupt about it and I can handle pain pretty well normally. Just does not seem to care at all.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Konsker has been my OBGYN for over 15 years and I couldn't imagine going to any other doctor, he and his staff have become family. Over the years the experience has been nothing but amazing and helpful. He is up to date with all of the latest technology which not only gives a piece of mind but an education. He recently delivered my first baby , between Paz and Dr. Konsker they both made the experience from start to finish truly amazing. Paz was practically on speed dial towards the end of my pregnancy and after. She was and is extremely accommodating no matter what time of the day it was. I am so grateful and thankful to have them a part of my life and now my families life. Truly an AMAZING team! JKarsmarski

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1992)

• Blue Cross Trigon