Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker

I had to find a new OB/GYN when I moved down and was hesitant at first to see a male dr since I had the same woman OB/GYN for 10+ years she delivered my first two children. his staff is amazing I love the ladies up front and I love his nurse! He is awesome! I am a no nonsense kind of person and I love that he comes in smiling and is very to the point. I recently went through pregnancy and delivery with him. Loved how quick we got through appointments and if I had an issue he addressed it quickly for me. Delivery was amazing the overnight nurses told me he walks in every morning at 7am (I got to the hospital around 3:30am) and sure enough at 7am I heard him greeting all the nurses. He swooped in helped me push and 14 minutes later my baby was out!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Great staff. I had a minor in office procedure and it went very well.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I'm new to Boca Raton, and through my job, was told about Dr. Konsker when I got pregnant. Funny thing, is that I know his wife and she vouched for him and suggested I visit him. So I made an appointment. First things, his staff are very obnoxious and rude to you. Second, when you are given an appointment time, don't expect to be seen at the allotted time. I had a ten o'clock appointment, and got called at 12:30pm. He sat down with me for one minute, and spent one minute on the ultrasound. When I asked questions, he said to ask him afterwards. When I got dressed and sat down with him, he showed no care or respect. He just write on my file, and said he was done. When I asked questions, he reacted belligerent by saying I needed to stop googling things, and let him do his job. I suffer from PCOS and have had problems. I'm high risk, and when I asked him about problens I was experiencing, he told me to quit going on Google. No respectable doctor tells off a patient who describes pains they get. They would further examine you, and explain things for comfort of mind. I left his office with impression that he was going to treat me like a lab rat. He's proven me right, and when I speak up about wanting answers, he called me paranoid and used foul language. I've come to find out through observation, that his staff treat rich clients with respect, but those who may not look rich, they treat with no respect. Their actions reflect on him as he does the same. He gets on like he's trying to build an empire and expects to live off of people's money without doing what he as a doctor should. Oh, and if you dare have payment issues, they hound you like wild dogs, and on a return visit, Dr. Konsker rips you about it. Don't believe the good reviews.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Couldn't have better things to say about Dr. Konsker and his awesome team!! Finally a doctor that doesn't just tell you what you want to hear. From the insurance lady to the funny nurse to the doctor that's full of personality and knowledge. They made my entire pregnancy and delivery a breeze and always seemed to put my worries at ease.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Very good Dr. Who cares about his patients. Staff is very helpful. I'd been his patient for almost 7 years. No complains.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I am so happy and blessed to have Dr Kenneth Konsker as my OBGYN. He is very professional with a good sense of humor and always very helpful and sweet! Me and my husband really enjoyed our visits, the doctor and the staff really felt like they are our family. I had a C-section at Boca Regional three weeks ago and he performed amazingly! To tell you the truth I was nervous about the procedure, but it went GREAT! I did not feel any pain at all, my scar is barely even visible (what an artwork! My husband liked it). I really felt in a good hands - with a doctor like him you can have as many kids as you like with no fear. Highly recommended! P.S. Besides he is a dog person! ;)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Konsker is the best specialist in the area. I was misdiagnosed by my GYN. I had prolonged bleeding for months and she told me my exam was normal but insisted on having an elective surgery at a hospital which would cost me $ 3000. Her office called me everyday to schedule surgery which was annoying. I went to dr. Konsker who right away discovered that the excessive and prolong bleeding was due to a fibroid. He did a d&c in the office right away for the hyperplasia which i also had and scheduled me for myomectomy next week also in the office. He is very smart, skilled with the surgical procedures and you feel like you are in the best hands possible. He holds his entire staff to the highest standards. He saved my health, time (recovering from surgery ) and money. I would recommend dr. Konsker to everybody.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Konsker and his staff! They treat me with so much love! He delivered my first child. I've never had a bad experience with Konsker and his crew.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Unable to provide proper customer service. I asked them to transfer medical records to my new medicaid doctor last week and they refused to do so. They charged $25 dollars for that and never faxed the records to my new doctor. When I called at 10:10 am on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2016 (Not a holiday and regular hours) and asked them to get it done immediately since i felt sick and needed to visit my new doctor, they said they are not in the office today and that I should call next day. My health is jeopardized and the receptionist Marry wasn't not even sorry or neither she sounded cooperative. Never dealt with such incompetent and careless doctors before. I'm so disappointed in this office that collects money from people and not willing to their patience in timely manner.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I have a history of miscarriages and I can call them anytime to go in and be seen immediately. I absolutely love them!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company