Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker

We really liked Dr. Konsker and his staff!! :) He was attentive, answered all my questions, and always had a smile on his face! You can see that he loves what he does! I'm very happy my referred him to me! We also loved Paz and the girls in the front desk. Laura, Lenny and Phillip Vale Carneiro

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I can't believe these five star comments about Dr. Konsker, as it's like someone is writing them to build him up. Paz is the only best thing out of his office. Dr. Konsker comes across as friendly at first, but once you get to know him, you'll wish to change doctors. He's always in a rush. I went into labor and went to the hospital. The nurse told me dr. Konsker wasn't coming and they should only call him if things got worst. The nurse told me in confidence that it is how he operates, hates waking up in the night, and when he does come to deliver your baby, he's rushed, and leaves asap without any due care to his patients. Be prepared, if you want to be his patient, to witness him acting nasty in his office as he curses a lot and doesn't care if his patients hear him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Konsker is an amazing doctor who is truly devoted to his patients. He is extremely reliable, knowledgeable and straight to the point. He prefers if there is an emergency that you call him directly. I happen to be one of his patients who had an emergency situation. Not only did he answer my call on a Saturday, he showed up within 15 minutes of the hospital nurse calling him and delivered my baby in record time. Without him and his knowledge, it would not have gone the way it did- my daughter and I would've had a very different ending. I completely trusted him and knew I was in good hands. I don't think you can ask for a better doctor than that. On top of that he's friendly, patient, has great office staff and doesn't like to waste your time. I've never waited long at his office and I know I'm going to see him at every appointment. It's also a perk that his nurse Paz is amazing and makes you feel like part of the family.  Honestly you can't ask for a better doctor or doctor's office than Dr. Konsker, and that should mean everything. I also wanted to note that if you are pregnant he does an ultrasound himself everytime you see him- that's unheard of at other doctors offices. This is why I have been a patient of his for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I've been going to Dr. konsker for about 3 years now and I'm so happy that I went to him when I did. After meeting him when I was pregnant with my first child I felt that he was the right Dr for me and I still feel like this. I love everyone at the office they are so great and friendly! I couldn't imagine going anywhere else or to anyone else. Dr. konsker is always so helpful if I have any questions or concerns no matter the time of day or night. Paz is amazing too, she is a

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Konsker, the nurse Paz and the entire staff are the best! I have had three beautiful healthy kids. All with this Doctor. I had no complications I jad to have three c sections and after i alwaus healed fast and was on ny feet right away. He does not judge you or ask you a million questions ablut your past like a previous doctor did that I went to when I had my miscarriage. Not only did she ask embarrassing questions she made me cry. I highly recomend this Doctor to evreyone who is pregnate. You will get the best treatment and he will make you feel special. That is what you need when you are pregnate. Overall so happy with my experiance with all three pregnacies.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I love Dr. Konsker and his whole staff! I made my first appointment with him as soon as I found out I was pregnant. He delivered my nephew and my sister always had such good things to say about him. He always made me feel extremely comfortable, answered any questions I had, & had a great personality which put me at ease at my appointments. I ended up needing a C-section & wasn't too nervous about it because I completely trusted him & knew I was in good hands. I recommend Dr. Konsker to anyone looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I've been coming to Dr Konsker for 10 years. Had 3 pregnancies with him and every single one of them was a great experience. He doesn't beat around the bush and he's straight to the point. Every concern I had with me or my pregnancies he made me feel at ease knowing my pregnancies were healthy and I was healthy. Paz is a gem and always makes me feel part of them and so does the rest of the office. I'm so glad I found him and the staff and he'll continue to be my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I became pregnant back in November and had to find a Dr. My best friend has been going to Dr. Konsker since we were 19 and has always raved about how awesome he is. I had always had female OB Dr.'s but needed to find one who could deliver and was in the same office I had Always gone to so I made an appointment. I met with Dr. Konsker and Paz for my first ultrasound and didn't need to consult with any other Dr.'s. I felt very comfortable and he is very laid back which I appreciated because I am a new mommy and would not be able to deal with a high strung personality Dr. My baby boy is almost 6wks old. Dr. Konsker had successfully delivered him safe and sound. At 40wks since I was not dialating anymore, decided to break my water on a scheduled day that week. Which worked because I was in a little fear of knowing when and where this baby would come so I was relieved that I had a "scheduled" day. Arrived at the hospital bright and early. From there, they started the process and Dr. Konsker came in a few hours later to break my water which to my surprise, didn't really Hurt. Fast forward to about 5 hours later and my sweet boy would be making his debut. The nurses at the hospital were really nice but could notice their demeanor change in a little bit of panic when it was time to deliver. My baby's heart rate was dropping and Dr. Konsker showed up and told everyone to chill out. He was very calm and coached me through the next steps and told the nurses to get the forcepts ready and a nurse pushed back on him. He clearly knew the intensity of the heart rate dropping and what he may have to do to get my baby out safely and fast. He ended up using the forcepts (which I'm glad I didn't read up on this procedure before hand) and out he came. Dr. Konsker had left no bruising, no indentations and no damage to my baby. Literally, his head was perfect and not even cone shaped since he was not a c-section. Some people may not like him as I read the reviews on him but he knows what he's doing at the end of the day and that's most important when it comes to delivering a baby and if something doesn't go as planned, he is knowledgeable to make the right decisions for his patients. I also want to say that his nurse in office, Paz, is the sh*t. She is so funny and tells it how it is. It's sad people think Dr. Konsker and his staff are rude but obviously they don't have a personality. Lighten up people ! At the end of the day, I want to thank Dr. Konsker for my first birth a success and recommend to anyone looking for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Omg I love Dr. Konsker and his staff. I have been going to him for 14yrs. He has delivered 2 of my 3 children via c-section and my body looks amazing. My incision is very minimal. Paz (his nurse) is very knowledgeable as well. If you are looking for a great experienced, professional OB/GYN please visit their office.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I had to find a new OB/GYN when I moved down and was hesitant at first to see a male dr since I had the same woman OB/GYN for 10+ years she delivered my first two children. his staff is amazing I love the ladies up front and I love his nurse! He is awesome! I am a no nonsense kind of person and I love that he comes in smiling and is very to the point. I recently went through pregnancy and delivery with him. Loved how quick we got through appointments and if I had an issue he addressed it quickly for me. Delivery was amazing the overnight nurses told me he walks in every morning at 7am (I got to the hospital around 3:30am) and sure enough at 7am I heard him greeting all the nurses. He swooped in helped me push and 14 minutes later my baby was out!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal