Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker

Dr. Konsker has been my OBGYN for over 15 years and I couldn't imagine going to any other doctor, he and his staff have become family. Over the years the experience has been nothing but amazing and helpful. He is up to date with all of the latest technology which not only gives a piece of mind but an education. He recently delivered my first baby , between Paz and Dr. Konsker they both made the experience from start to finish truly amazing. Paz was practically on speed dial towards the end of my pregnancy and after. She was and is extremely accommodating no matter what time of the day it was. I am so grateful and thankful to have them a part of my life and now my families life. Truly an AMAZING team! JKarsmarski

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Konsker and his staff are absolutely amazing! They are so attentive,knowledgeable, and a pleasure to be around. I went to several doctors before I found Konsker and just didn't feel like they were a good fit. As soon as I met Dr. Konsker and his staff I felt like I was in the right hands. They do an amazing job of educating you and addressing any issues with attentiveness and professionalism. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Konsker. I am currently pregnant and have had difficulties in the past. He and Paz know this and have opened their door for me literally anytime I'm in he area for ultrasounds, blood work, and anything else I may need or want for my peace of mind. Amazing, amazing people and practice. If you are a female and you live in South FL Dr. Konsker SHOULD BE YOUR OBGYN. Not only is he the most qualified OBGYN I've ever read about, the genuine love and care he provides his patients is second to none. Also, Paz is my unofficial Phycologist 😉☺️. --T. Nolan

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I LOVE Dr Konsker and his office staff. Last year at age 49, My periods became Unbearable and never-ending. He went through every treatment option with me and gave me info to research on my own. I decided to have Nova Sure Endometrial Ablation done. He went thru all the pros and cons with me. It was done in his office and I had ZERO discomfort and ZERO complications. I am in the health field myself and can be a lousy patient; so this is saying A LOT. Best of all, I no longer have periods; I cannot express my gratitude for this freedom enough. I wear whatever I want without fear, I make plans and travel without worry. I feel GOOD now; no more exhaustion, bloating , cramping or irritableness . I recommend the procedure to any woman being tortured by changes in her cycle and especially recommend Dr Konsker because I felt completely safe due to his competence/ ability .

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

He is very knowledgeable but he packs visits in like you are in a factory. He is very curt and seemingly uncaring with you if you show weakness when you are in physical pain from one of his procedures or if you are upset about a certain diagnosis. Has no medical malpractice insurance and he did a procedure on me that a different doctor later told me should never have been performed with my history. I would not recommend going to him. He starts out great and super nice and then ends up being just plain nasty at times.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Treats all patients as if they were family. Would recommend to all!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I don't even know where to being with how thankful I am to have met Dr. Konsker. I was about 5 weeks pregnant, this being my 3rd pregnancy I could tell something was wrong right from the beginning. I made a docs appt and asked to be seen ASAP because I started to spotting. As soon as I arrived they called me back and did all the typically procedures. They decided to give me an ultrasound to make sure everything was alright, at first they didn't see anything. Luckily enough Dr. Konsker kept looking around and discovered that I was actually having an ectopic pregnancy. He watched me closely for the next three days to ensure that it was an ectopic pregnancy. A couple days later I was given the medicine to help get rid of the now mass in my tube. If he didn't catch it when he did, I could of had serve damage to my tube or even worse it could of ruptured. Im so grateful and would recommend him to anyone who wants someone who actually knows what they are doing.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

We love, love, love Dr. K and his staff! The most professional yet personal team you'll ever meet. They all love their jobs which in turn translates to the patients. They feel like family. Everyone on staff made every visit throughout my pregnancy as pleasant and fun for my husband and me as well as for my two boys, every time. Merry went out of her way and spent hours getting our insurance issues worked out. Paz was always friendly & helpful and went out of her way when I failed my first glucose test. Dr. K was amazing through the entire process and even more so toward the end of my pregnancy. We owe him a debt of gratitude for how perfect and seamless my labor and delivery went. Friendly, professional, top-notch OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

We really liked Dr. Konsker and his staff!! :) He was attentive, answered all my questions, and always had a smile on his face! You can see that he loves what he does! I'm very happy my referred him to me! We also loved Paz and the girls in the front desk. Laura, Lenny and Phillip Vale Carneiro

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I can't believe these five star comments about Dr. Konsker, as it's like someone is writing them to build him up. Paz is the only best thing out of his office. Dr. Konsker comes across as friendly at first, but once you get to know him, you'll wish to change doctors. He's always in a rush. I went into labor and went to the hospital. The nurse told me dr. Konsker wasn't coming and they should only call him if things got worst. The nurse told me in confidence that it is how he operates, hates waking up in the night, and when he does come to deliver your baby, he's rushed, and leaves asap without any due care to his patients. Be prepared, if you want to be his patient, to witness him acting nasty in his office as he curses a lot and doesn't care if his patients hear him.

Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Konsker is an amazing doctor who is truly devoted to his patients. He is extremely reliable, knowledgeable and straight to the point. He prefers if there is an emergency that you call him directly. I happen to be one of his patients who had an emergency situation. Not only did he answer my call on a Saturday, he showed up within 15 minutes of the hospital nurse calling him and delivered my baby in record time. Without him and his knowledge, it would not have gone the way it did- my daughter and I would've had a very different ending. I completely trusted him and knew I was in good hands. I don't think you can ask for a better doctor than that. On top of that he's friendly, patient, has great office staff and doesn't like to waste your time. I've never waited long at his office and I know I'm going to see him at every appointment. It's also a perk that his nurse Paz is amazing and makes you feel like part of the family.  Honestly you can't ask for a better doctor or doctor's office than Dr. Konsker, and that should mean everything. I also wanted to note that if you are pregnant he does an ultrasound himself everytime you see him- that's unheard of at other doctors offices. This is why I have been a patient of his for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal