You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker

I love dr konsker and his staff. I just had my second delivery with him and was very thankful he was there. My first delivery went really quickly so I asked him to stay with me during my second. He stayed and pushed with me for 2-3 hours because my second was not as cooperative lol. He is very knowledgable and encouraging. I was super swollen after I was discharged and really nervous about it so called him after hours and got his answering service who paged him and he called me back in 10 mins and called me the next morning to check on me. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Amazing experience! I just had my baby but dr Konsker noticed she was small during the 38.5 week ultrasound. Turns out I had IUGR and the baby wasn't developing anymore. So thankful he picked up on it and sent us straight to the hospital for induction.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

It seems someone is writing these so called reviews. Let's be honest. Paz his nurse can be comforting to a nervous person, but honestly, his other staff are rude. Your staff are the first impression of your business. It sucks that after dealing with rude staff, you are met by a rude,rushed , and cold doctor in the form of Dr Konsker. He NEVER likes when I ask questions. He responds nasty, rushes my examination, and treats me like an alien. His hospital reputation is horrible. He is known for not wanting to wake up in the early morning hours. Ask yourself this, if he's known to have a bad reputation at the hospital, why would he be seen as a good doctor in person? He's not. If you are supposed to be caring, you follow through with your caring personality by being there for your patients when they need you.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Konsker and his entire staff are all exceptional! They are always on time and helpful with everything... From billing , changing appointments, and any questions or concerns I have. The office is comfortable and very clean. I just had my 2nd c-cection and I was very happy. I would recommend him to all. A big thank you to him and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

WE LOVE DR. K AND HIS NURSE PAZ!!! THEY TAKE CARE OF YOU LIKE FAMILY! THEIR KINDNESS AND EXPERTISE IN OUR TIME OF NEED WAS EXCEPTIONAL! DR. K IS THE BEST WITH YOUNG GIRLS AND YOUNG ADULTS! HE CALMS THEIR FEARS AND TAKES CARE OF THEIR PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL NEEDS AS WELL! HEARTFELT THANK YOU FROM A MOM OF 4 DAUGHTERS!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

My husband & I couldn't have been more satisfied with Dr. Konsker's service & expertise. We discovered we were having our first baby and upon examination Dr. Konsker found that the fibroids he removed once before had returned. There was one large one in particular that was a concern as it grew throughout the pregnancy. We were informed early that it would be a c-section delivery due to both the previous myomectomy and now the fibroids. We had to go to high risk specialist Dr. Lowe. He and his staff were also amazing. They both watched very closely during the scary pregnancy. Other high risk specialist eluded the challenge of a fibroid pregnancy but Dr. Konsker stands next to none in his abilities. We had several bleeding episodes which Dr.Konsker and his staff (especially Paz) supported us through and constantly advised bed rest when needed. They did the best they could to keep me & our baby healthy and safe. Dr. Konsker delivered our baby at 39 weeks as planned. It was a smooth delivery. He even wound up removing more fibroids at the time. Now my husband & I are overwhelmed with the joy of our baby girl. Thanks to Dr. Konsker and his staff. -TMC

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

My wife and I could not be happier with the entire experience. This was our 2nd child. Our insurance company had given us 3 recommendations for doctors for my wife's pregnancy and the reviews on all of these doctors were very poor and we could not get an appointment scheduled with the best of the worst for over a month. Needless to say, we were frustrated beyond belief. After searching online and finding Dr. Konsker's office we had an appointment within a few days and it was such a great initial experience starting with the office staff. Each time we came into the office, they would recognize us and remember small details about things we had discussed or shared during our time there, no matter how brief of a wait time there is in the waiting room. Once inside, Dr. Konsker related to us and was sensitive to our concerns and made both myself and my wife EXTREMELY comfortable. We had a C-Section scheduled for a Saturday Morning (yes, the doctor voluntarily scheduled it for a Saturday) however my wife began having contractions late on Friday and we reported to the hospital. Dr. Kosnker was contacted and he immediately came over. On his way, the hospital wanted to delay the access to the delivery room until 7:30 pm and he battled with the nurses and got the delivery room set and scheduled within 40 minutes from his phone call. Our baby was delivered at 6:41 pm and waiting longer could have been detrimental to the health of my wife and/or son. We could not have been happier choosing Dr. Konsker and HIGHLY recommend that anyone looking makes the same decision.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

LOVE DR KONSKER, ONE CAN TRUST HIS FIRM INPUT BECAUSE HE TAKES HIS POSITION SERIOUSLY. I WOULD KNOW BECAUSE EVER SINCE I'VE BEEN HIS PATIENT HE HAS CURED MY ABNORMAL PAP SMEARS, AND HE'S ALWAYS MADE SURE MY HEALTH CAME FIRST. BEEN HIS PATIENT FOR 6 YEARS. GREAT OB DELIVERED 3 OF MY BABIES NOT PERFORMING AN EPISIOTOMY WHICH IS WONDERFUL! AWESOME GYNECOLOGIST PERFORMED A LEEP BIOPSY, HEALED GREAT AND WAS ABLE TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY AFTER IT, AND KEPT MY HEALTH AS PRIORITY. AMAZING DR. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE I KNOW. LOVE YOU KONSKER THANK YOU AND THE AMAZING LADIES THAT MAKE THE OFFICE FLOW LIKE FAMILY! 5 STAR MEDICAL TEAM!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Konsker is incredible to say the least. He makes every patient feel at ease, he is as professional as a doctor can be and he brought my princess into this world without a C section even though I'm our specific case C sections happen 95% of the time. He knows what he is doing and will always lead you to the right path. I Highly recommend Dr. Konsker and again would like to express my infinite gratitude for bringing in my little girl into this world!

Incredible experience. . Nice office. Amazing staff.. no complaints here

Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love dr konsker and his staff. I just had my second delivery with him and was very thankful he was there. My first delivery went really quickly so I asked hi..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience! I just had my baby but dr Konsker noticed she was small during the 38.5 week ultrasound. Turns out I had IUGR and the baby wasn't developing..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "It seems someone is writing these so called reviews. Let's be honest. Paz his nurse can be comforting to a nervous person, but honestly, his other staff are ru..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker and his entire staff are all exceptional! They are always on time and helpful with everything... From billing , changing appointments, and any ques..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "WE LOVE DR. K AND HIS NURSE PAZ!!! THEY TAKE CARE OF YOU LIKE FAMILY! THEIR KINDNESS AND EXPERTISE IN OUR TIME OF NEED WAS EXCEPTIONAL! DR. K IS THE BEST WITH Y..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband & I couldn't have been more satisfied with Dr. Konsker's service & expertise. We discovered we were having our first baby and upon examination Dr. Ko..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I could not be happier with the entire experience. This was our 2nd child. Our insurance company had given us 3 recommendations for doctors for my w..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "LOVE DR KONSKER, ONE CAN TRUST HIS FIRM INPUT BECAUSE HE TAKES HIS POSITION SERIOUSLY. I WOULD KNOW BECAUSE EVER SINCE I'VE BEEN HIS PATIENT HE HAS CURED MY ABN..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is incredible to say the least. He makes every patient feel at ease, he is as professional as a doctor can be and he brought my princess into this w..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Incredible experience. . Nice office. Amazing staff.. no complaints here"

December 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "he must tell people to write these positive reviews. Run people I know a nurse who use to work for him."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker and his staff are the BEST you could ask for. He delivered my son and made an experience that can be traumatic be an amazing one. He isn't like most..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Loved my experience. He's been my dr for over 10 years, just delivered my first baby. I am a lifetime patient. "

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker did my third c-section and tubal. Since it was my last, I was glad that he took his time, both during delivery and postpartum, to ensure that I had ..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Konsker and his staff are AMAZING!!! He delivered both of my children, and was always there to answer all of my questions and ease whatever "what if" fears ..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker delivered my two babies and is a wonderful doctor. At my last appointment, he did an ultrasound and noticed my fluids were low and suggested I be i..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr kenneth Konsker is an angel hand pick by GOD. HE delivered my two last children so i can say this . My last child i almost lost due to a ruptured uterus but..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker did an excellent job on my procedure. It was done in no time.Thanks dr k hands down you are awesome and a great gyn"

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kenneth Konsker, His assistant, and his staff were a life saver for me. I had struggled over 2 years with really bad bleeding. After careful examination, He..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kenneth konsker he is an awesome ob/gyn he did an awesome job on my ablation , while the procedure was going on the made me very comfortable. Around of app..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. Konsker was AWESOME. he took me late in my pregnancy when Dr. Mark Mccormick of Boca Raton OB/GYN kicked me to the curve all because i was having trouble w..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the opportunity to have a procedure done!!! Not only did they make me feel very comfortable, I was at ease the whole time. The procedure took as little ti..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exelent fast straight foward confident and very reapectfull i wasnt sure about essure he assured me it was the way to go I couldnt be happier front desk exelent..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor. Seems very busy to me because his appointments are always done quickly. Do your research and be prepared to ask questions, he doesn't usually expla..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are having trouble getting pregnant or had miscarriages and are considered high risk, you must see Dr Konsker!! I went to Dr Konsker after two miscarriag..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the best doctor I have ever seen! Super caring and gentle. Loved him and his staff, only going to them from now on!"

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is hands down the best OB out there. I hate going to any doctor but loved going to Dr.Konsker especially because he gives you ultrasounds at every v..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Out of all of the doctors that I have seen in my life, Dr. Konsker is my favorite! Here are my reasons why: HE IS NICE. His staff is wonderful, and I honestly..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Although one of the reasons I chose this doctor was based on his online reviews, I found both he and his staff to be subpar. He is rushed, inattentive and di..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker delivered my first baby. He was good at the visits, but he was very rushed, so if I had any questions I had to ask him while he was examinating me. ..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker delivered my first 2 children. He was excellent and fun and was a head of his game with his knowledge. He actually saved my 2 pregnancies. I love..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I began seeing dr Konsker when I moved to the boca area in 2014. He immediately gave me his email address and cell number and said to call him if I ever needed..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is very uncaring and TOTALLY INCOMPETENT regarding hormones and middle aged women's health. I met him in my early 40's after moving here. I was a he..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Konsker since 1998. At that time I was leaving in Boca so the distance wasn't too far away. Later, I moved to West Palm Beach. I felt the..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Konsker for my first pregnancy. As a new patient to his practice, I couldn't have been more pleased with my decision. For me, a doctor's sta..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Konsker and his staff. I have been seeing Dr. Konsker since I was 18 years old. Through the past 12 years, I have ne..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started going to Dr. Konsker when I was a teenager (16). I never had any bad experience with him , he always took his time and explained everything to me. In..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been back and forth with doctors and getting nowhere in understanding my problem. My husband and I were told at a club event about Dr. Konsker. We researc..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a wonderful dr. He delivred ny two healthy children and my experiance with both pregnacies was amazing. He is such a nice dr. And makes you feel important..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr. Konsker to anyone; he is the best. He is personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. I appreciate his realistic view point. He took great car..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "EXCELLENT Doctor, knows what is best for you and the baby. very encouraging and helpful. I always got a hold of him when I needed and that made me feel much sec..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor!!! No compassion at all.. Very arrogant & treated me like a number with a new first time pregnancy 7 or 8 weeks along & new patient, I'm also hi..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am a young mommy. I met Dr. Konsker when I was 18 years old in a car accident at 32wks pregnant in the ER. I was a Medicaid patient, and he agreed to take m..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Konsker around seven years now. He not only has the best staff working for him, but he's the best at what he does. I always feel as if I am..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Konsker for around 7 years now, He not only has the best staff working for him, but he is the best at what he does. I always feel as if he ..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is the best OBGYN , he is so caring and passionate to his patient and very kowledgeable... I am grateful to him for being there to guide from my fi..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is above and beyond amazing, my husband and I are so grateful for everything. I have severe panic attacks but Dr. K was kind, warm, and caring from..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is truly one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I started going to him a few years ago with a pregnancy after several miscarriages. He immed..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I delivered my daughter two weeks ago via c-section. My previous delivery with a different doctor was a bit disorganised, but with Konsker, the whole proces..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I switched to Dr.K about 2 years ago after my precious doctor told me I had cancer. He just delivered my 2nd daughter last week and did an amazing job on mY c-..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing konsker when I was pregnant with my daughter . He's such a fantastic doctor, he makes you feel comfortable and not nervous about the bi..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently was referred to Dr Konsker. I had an ultra sound that showed something that needed attention. I went for my appointment and the office is warm and..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My recent procedure was a bit frightening at first. Dr Konsker and staff put me at ease with tone, demeanor, pleasantries and a relaxing atmosphere. I am ve..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I first saw Dr Konsker my husband an I had just found out we were expecting. We needed a doctor we could trust and that I felt comfortable with. Dr Konsker..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Konsker's for a little over 3 years now. For years I could never find a Dr that I loved or one that didn't treat me as "just anoth..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I switched to Dr. Konsker because I was unhappy with my previous OB/GYN!!I was more than happy with him and his staff!!! I have since referred several friends t..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased to have Dr. Konsker and his team along with me and my new additions to life."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I dont know where these good reviews come from! I work as a nurse in Internal Medicine. I made an appointment for my yearly exam explaining to the secretary I ..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor and his staff is amazing!, always ready to help you and caring. Paz the nurse is the best always with a good attitude and a smile on her face. I am..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best ObGyn around! Dr. Konsker and his staff are true professionals and they do everything with the patient's best interest in mind. He is highly qualified (tru..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr konsker just delivered my first child and he helped make it the best experience for my boyfriend and I. Throughout my entire pregnancy he answered any questi..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Konskers for more than 10 years now. When my husband and I decided to start a family we had a rough road but Dr Konsker and his sta..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker and his staff are great! They are friendly and knowledgeable. On my first visit to him with my first pregnancy, he gave me his card with his direct ..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had been going to Dr. Konsker for years and he has been nothing but amazing! I recently had him deliver my first baby and he and his team truly made it a wond..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Konsker is a wonderful doctor. I had trouble finding a doctor that I liked and had a clean modern office with little wait time and competent office staff. H..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Konsker has been my doctor for over 11 years. He delivered my second son and I have never had a bad feeling about his office. I can honestly say I can on..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Abrasive, abrupt and PAINFUL procedure. Billing department errors, rude staff. Never again."

September 10, 2014
  • 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 7, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Kenneth" to "Kenneth A."

October 20, 2013