Ratings for Dr. Harold E. Brown

Dr Brown was our family physician for 30+ years until we moved south in retirement. Giving up Dr brown as our GP was very hard. He is very knowlegable and takes the time to listen to the patient. You can't go wrong with this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

In my opinion, he is the best doctor that I have ever know. He's popular in our area of Michiana-Berrien County,MI/Joseph County,IN. I have seen other doctors in our area and some in larger cities. He has helped me in some really great ways. I was a migrain/tension headache suffer. He suggested the Diamond Headache Clinic in Chicago, and now I have been mostly headache free for just about 20 years now. I think my last migrain/tension headache was like 4 years ago. I used to get like 3 of them per week. He also prevented another doctor from having my son taken away from me. I THANK GOD FOR DR BROWN!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2006

Dr. Harold E. Brown's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1971)

Workers Comp