Ratings for Dr. Patrick W. Kwok

Excellent bedside manners and extremely mature and knowledgable. He listened to every word I said and took necessary time for my normally long checklists. I felt like I was being rapidly educated and had a voice in major decisions. I only scheduled 1st visit 6+ months after originating injuries and had created numerous problems that led to a challenging surgery. I feel very fortunate to have had Dr Kwok for my shoulder surgery and would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

After enduring screaming pain when running, he told me he could find nothing wrong with me, and even if he could find something, there would be little he could do to help me. I outright asked him for an MRI to be sure. When I went back to get the results, the MRI came back lit up like a christmas tree and showing heavy inflammation. At this point HE said "This is why I wanted this done." I'm sorry, I'm the one that asked for it. After more MRIs, he narrowed it down to possibly spinal trouble and passed me to other specialists who said my spinal cysts would not cause this level of problems and would not recommend any procedures. Turns out, a gait specialist in a shoe store noticed my right foot turned outward when I walk and suggested a pair of shoes that corrected the pain and problem... A person who works in a shoe store recognized a problem that the doctor did not. I'm back to running and doing 11+ miles with no pain.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr was very snotty, condescending and unwilling to answer questions.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Kwok suggested that I have surgery when I did not need it. I am 20 years old and I know have a knee that will be in pain for the rest of my life due to the three unnecessary surgeries that I had.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Came in with a problem and he did not recommend surgery and it was the right decision. He is young and really understands the body structure with regard to sports medecine.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

Dr. Patrick W. Kwok's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal