Ratings for Dr. Francis S. Agnoli

I had a brain surgery 1995 at hinsdale hospital ,hinsdale ,Il. Dr Agnoli took care of me from 1995 till now 2007 ,never seen a better Doctor in his bedside manner ,the way he let feel when you visit him in his office ,any medical problem he runs and make phone call ,give the best refferals , the same highly proffienal doctors like him . Always meet you with a smile ,he respect his patients ,treat them kindly as a relative not a stranger ,Im very proud of dr Agnoli to be my doctor ,I recomend him to all my friends and relatives ,I used to feel good after the office visit ,he has excellent diagnos and the same apply on his treatment ,if I saw him before the brain surgery he could have treat me and avoid the surgery .But I met him after my brain surgery . Thank God there still Good dotors like dr Agnoli around .Thank you Dr Agnoli for all your medical help you renderd to me as a patient of yours ,it has been great honor and respect to know you and to be your patient .May God bless you .

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Dr. Francis S. Agnoli's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1965)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hinsdale, IL