Ratings for Dr. Thomas Gleason

Thee months two appointments and still can't get in to see this doctor. Made two appointments with Dr. Gleason. He canceled both. Don't bother with a doctor that can't be bothered with a patient in pain.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Gleason is a terse, cold, uncaring Doctor who makes you feel uncomfortable to even ask questions. A real wet fish type of disposition. I got impression he is not happy to be a Doctor / Surgeon. He acts as if he is doing a patient a favor to even meet with him - though the patient pays for his services. Doctors are not GOD - even though some think they are. I felt he did not give me all details of my diagnosis - had to ask him questions to get specifics. I got my diagosis & MRI Results, but will NEVER return back to him. I had an appointment time scheduled but forced to wait 1 hour - it was long & dragged out. I would definitely not feel right for Dr. Gleason to do my Surgery. Wish I checked reviews BEFORE I went to see him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

and that was to much to pay for his services.didn't do anything to helpe.he should be helping snakes they don't have a back bone

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

If i had to pay would never have gone to him. My X told me my other doctor had died i would go back to him, will never do anything with t.gleason. ihe first appontment the only thing that would help was to cut me open i said no an it was down will from there.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Very late and very rude. Did not help and acted as though my appointment was an inconvenience. Waste of time and money and still hurt.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

I took xrays, a mri disk and report showing I had degeneration in my back and hips to this guy he told me There was nothing wrong with me I had poor posture.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

RUDE!!!!! HAS NO TIME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS! WAS CONDESENDING!! NOT RETURNING!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

he performed 3 epidural injections into my mom's back without the use of fluroscopy so basically he was "shooting in the dark" with the chance of helping her to be 0%. he ignored the fact that she had an easily visible herniated disc on her MRI that corresponded directly with the loss of motor control of her lower leg and foot. Luckily I was able to get her the surgery she needed at Northwestern Medical Center and she can still function. He's terrible and a real low life. No communication and never saw my mom in the hospital after he had her admitted for pain management preoperatively. Don't risk your livelihood with this guy.........

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr. Gleason seems to be extremely caring and concerned with a good bedside manner. He exhibits a vast knowledge of his field and continues to keep abreast of new treatments. He is straight forward but yet supportive and aware of patient needs.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Thomas Gleason's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med