Ratings for Dr. Diane M. Drugas

Dr Drugas is the best surgeon I would trust with my life. She is friendly, humorous, always cheerful and smiling and answered all my questions which were many. Three surgeries, three complete successes. What more could you ask for? In addition, her office staff were competent and just wonderful to deal with. Cathy in particular. A gem and also a wonderful person to have as leader of the office troops. She was always on the ball, never dropped the ball, very proficient and funny as all getup.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr Drugas is a great doctor. She takes her time and really listens to you. I never feel rushed through my appoinments and feel like I can ask her anything without feeling stupid. She shows real concern for her patients and is very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I've lived all over the country and am about to move again and just wish I had needed/met Dr. Drugas earlier in my ten years in Chicago. There are very few doctors as thorough, as exceptional in their attention-to-detail, and quite simply who seem to care as much about outcomes as Dr. Drugas. She even helped me find specialists to follow-up with the pre-surgical lab results she ordered prior the procedure. She's not only a highly competent general surgeon, she's an outstanding doctor. If we all had internists or primary care physicians half as good and as dedicated as Drugas is -- we'd all be healthier and happier. (And I tend to be a harsh critic of the medical profession...)

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

very knowledgable doctor, really knows her stuff, very friedndly.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Diane M. Drugas's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal