Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Freed

Dr Freed has been my pediatrician for over 20 years now and has always been a compassionate, caring individual with a great bedside manner. He would always follow up with a phone call following our visits just to see if things were improving or if there was anything further he could do. Best Dr I've ever dealt with on any level. Wish he was a family practice Doctor because he would be my Dr as well thanks for helping me raise my 3 children Dr Freed, you should be proud.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Freed is Our Doctor for over 18 YEARS, We have tried others when we moved away but no one showed more patience or understanding when it came to our Autistic Son. I can recall a time when my son was just a baby and had a severe fever as I was leaving the clinic to take my son across the street to McNeal I couldn't help but cry, I felt so helpless. Dr. Freed saw this and put his arm around me and said " This is no fault of your own he will be just fine and you are a good mom" It felt so good to have someone there to give me words of encouragement I will never forget that moment. Jacob is a strong healthy man now thanks to Dr. Freed's great care. Thank you Cyndy Losiak

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

The doctors are not so good and helpful they make you wait for hours they dont tell you any thing. I am so unhappy with them i am looking for aother doctor i will not be back.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr.Freed is a very outgoing and carrying person he always have answers whenever i need them to be answer. I am so happy and greatful that i had met him and took my children to him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. Freed has been our Pediatric Doctor for over 12 years. In all situations, he has been knowledgeable, helpful and attentive. Everything you ever could hope for in a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

I felt I was treated well, the doctor was a professional.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

Dr. Marc A. Freed's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Berwyn, IL