Ratings for Dr. Mayra A. Arzon

Always kept my kids healthy and very knowledge about EVERYTHING

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

This b!tch denied us our 2 month apt cause of 106 bucks even tho we paid 50-100 bucks everytime we went in would not recommend this money hungry b!tch

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

She is a terrible doctor. She pushes formula when you want to nurse. She promotes leaving a three week old baby to cry it out so you can get "me time". She pushes her husband's plastic surgery practice to remove a tiny birthmark off of your baby. She bill me over $900 to call me and give me blood work test results. The insurance company would not pay because she tried to say she provided home health care from her office (they felt you actually had to go to the home to provide home health care). I tried for months to work with the office on the bill because I felt the charges were unfair but they would just tell me they can bill whatever they want and then refused to return my calls. When I looked over my detailed bill she had tons of charges that were crazy. I mentioned in a visit that my baby's skin was dry she diagnosed eczema gave me a printout about it and billed $35. I mentioned once that he spit up a little after eating once or twice she diagnosed acid reflux gave me a handout and billed $35. FYI she will sue you in small claims court so beware.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Horrible doctor. Had to wait over an hour on the two visits that I met with her. She did not correctly diagnose my child's problems and improperly over-medicated my child.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I took my son in for a well-baby check up ($125) and she told me that he was underweight for his age group, which she proceeded to charge me an additional $125 since heis checkup was "abnormal". The billing staff was very rude. I claimed she could not do that because it wasn't right and I was told that "she CAN do that, she DID do that, and YOU have to pay it". I am very unhappy with my experience with Dr. Arzon and will never take my child to see her again.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

She is rude and completely unhelpful. She just spits out the same speach whether it applies to you or not every doctor visit. She also doesn't seem to like kids....

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr. Mayra Arzon is very professional,great,wonderful, she listen to your concerns and gets answers to any question or concerns,i just dont have words she is the best

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

Dr. Mayra A. Arzon's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Caribe Sch Of Med, Bayamon Pr 00621 (Grad. 1981)