Ratings for Dr. Lorene S. Eckberg

Most amazing doctor ever!!! She was both mine and my sister's pediatrician when we were younger, and now we are bringing our children to her. I remember her making me feel really comfortable talking to her (even when going through puberty) that I could ask her questions I was too embarrassed to ask even my mom. Not many doctors would do that. She gets to know every one of her patients, and really listens to your questions and concerns about your child. She goes above and beyond to help give the best care possible to your child. We have recommended her to so many of our friends, and they all have had the greatest experience with her too! She is a great doctor and I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! She is truly the best doctor there is this world for children. Could not live without her!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Eckberg is the best pediatrician you could find for your children! She always spends time with you, and never makes you feel hurried. She is smart, and has a natural, kind way with children. She takes time to explain children's development and helps you to find ways to keep them healthy. She is respectful and is always complimentary of the children and their parents. Going to her feels like you are going to see a family friend. I can't say enough good things about her. She is a gem!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

She is a wonderful doctor and I feel like my kids are in good hands with her.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

Dr. Lorene S. Eckberg's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)