Ratings for Dr. Sonny Rosenberg

One of the finest medical professionals I've ever met. Expert chiropractor, wonderful person.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Rosenberg for 10+ years and have had great results. He always makes time to hear all your aches and pains and when I leave the office, I feel great.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Rosenberg for many years. He never fails to fix my muscular back problems. A few times I was required to seek treatment elsewhere (due to having injured my back at work) and always returned to Sonny ASAP to get the problem resolved! He is knowledgeable and personable.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Rosenberg for over 20 years. He is excellent.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Rosenberg for years. He is my favorite doctor! He can pinpoint your pain without even telling him where it hurts. He has helped with my chronic pain more than any medication or any specialist I have seen. He is very down to earth and wants to make every person who walks through the door feel better. His knowledge continues to amaze me because he is so well rounded. I wish all of my doctors cared so much. Whoever is in pain should see this doctor and gain insight and pain relief on their individual problem.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

The best chiropractor around. I walked in doubled over in pain, and left walking straight.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

He is the best medical provider anywhere!!!!!!Reed Oliff - 20 year patient

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Absolutely the best chiropractor out there. He really cares about his patients, understands their individual issues, and treats them as individuals. And he really knows what he's doing, and does it well. I cannot recommend him strongly enough.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Our family has been seeing Dr. Rosenberg for years. He is very knowledgeable, personable, appropriate, trustworthy and helpful. We would recommend him 110%!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

My family has been in Dr. Rosenberg's hands for years! We have always been treated like family in the practice! This is how doctors should practice medicine!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010