Ratings for Dr. Irma Sodini

I absolutely love Sodini!!! She is always thorough n takes the time to listen and understand and address any complaints or worries that I may have. The wait time is always long, sometimes >40 minutes, but I believe she is worth the wait for the amount of time and effort she spends on me.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

This doctor does not seem to want to help the patients or listen to them she looks at you as though shes listening but really is not. wants things done her way even when the patients who knows their bodys tell her what they need done.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Sodini is one of the best OB/GYN's I have been too. She is helpful, sweet, and very knowledgeable. Her staff is the best! They are warm and welcoming each and every time. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Dr. Sodini is a very competent and professional doctor who takes great interest in her patients. I am a nurse and am very careful and picky in seeing any health care proivder. It took me a long time to find a GYN doctor I could trust with my health care needs. Dr. Sodini takes the time to listen to her patients needs which is very important in patient care and her clinical skills are of the highest. I highly recommend Dr. Sodini.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Irma Sodini's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1998)