Ratings for Dr. Pramern Sriratana

Dr Sriratana, and Katie, are the best, The entire staff are great, Thank you

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

He was my general medicine dr for years. He was always really nice to me. I never seen the cancer dr in him. He would take a general medicine patient back in the day. I don't live in the area anylonger. He was always nice. If you needed a refill i would call office he nevered said no. Some of the comments above don't sound like the dr srirtana i seen. He always took time to answer my question.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Horrible Oncologist. Has no compassion and will treat patient's with chemo until the bitter end. You will die with no dignity or pride. Stay away from this practice!!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

When I was diagnosed with colo-rectal cancer he did not want to work with my other doctors. He felt he was always right. He even told me wrong instructions for a chemo treatment. I had to stand in front of the door to the exam room to make him answer my questions. Finally when I told him I was finding a new doctor he told me I could not do that and when I did he refused to send my records to my new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

He was my doctor for many years. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have been in remission for the last 4 years. It was a battle for 12 years before that. He took very good care of me, called me at home. His staff of nurses had to be the best I have ever had take care of me. You learn a Doctor after all the years he took care of me. He trusted in what you felt was going on with you. I need to see him now but I live 4 hours away, but when its time to need treatment again. I will travel the distance for his solutions. I speak of him often to friends and family. I have his website marked on my computer for family to be able to contact him if needed. Anyone who needs care for oncology should definitely seek out Dr. Pramern Sriratana. Thank you Dr. Pramern Sriratana and your staff of excellent nurses.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

While I did not have Sriratana as a Dr., I did work for him; I would trust the man with my life, he is the most knowledgeable Oncologist there is!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

I always feel comfortable and well-cared for when I need to see Dr. Sriratana.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Pramern Sriratana's Credentials

• Mahidol Univ-Ramathibodi Hosp, Fac Of Med, Bangkok, Thailand (Grad. 1972)

Unicare