Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Pierron

He simply left office without saying anything.He did not want to hear my symptoms.I think he is good doctor if you have a cold or something simple that you do not need a doctor at all. If you have more than one symptom - he won't listen. Seeing him was just wasting time and money.If you are sick and in pain I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Worst doctor I've ever seen, very unfriendly, poor diagnosis, very mean. Needless to say, I won't be back

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Dr Pierron was the least personable and least engaged doctor I have ever been seen by. I found being his patient to be a frustrating and even humiliating experience. After 2 visits I decided to change doctors. I could go on but suffice to say I would definitely NOT recommend Dr Pierron.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

At first a bit too computer-oriented, but good listener, compassionate, and professional. Creates a good balance of medical care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

I saw Dr. Pierron because my primary care physician was not in the office the day I needed to come in. I feel that I received excellent care from Dr. Pierron. The initial examination was quick, and he sent me out for further testing immediately. He talked me through the various scenarios and treatments, and indicated that he wanted to see me for a follow-up visit shortly thereafter. His demeanor was great, and I appreciate his sense of humor during my visit. I definitely recommend him to others. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. Paul J. Pierron's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1981)