Ratings for Dr. Michelle E. Oliver

Dr. Oliver is an excellent chiropractor. I have been a patient for over a decade now and had been made aware of the stalker situation (back in 2001) that she has had to endure. This type of rating site does serve a purpose but I can see below how anonymous comments from a stalker can affect scores and possibly steer business away from a doc that is being disparaged. The article on officer.com does a good job at describing the situation: http://www.officer.com/article/10249473/emotionally-disturbed-mentally-ill-stalkers?page=2 In my experience, none of the negative comments below have been true and, in fact, the opposite is true; that is why I give Dr. Oliver and her staff all 5's and will continue to be a patient as long as she continues to practice.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Her treatment is pretty standard. Doesn't fix the problem totally and keeps you coming back for more treatments. Front desk staff is rude. Billing person doesn't know her job. Michelle is nice during treatments. Talks too much about her personal life for me.

Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Oliver has helped me in the past and again recently. She always gets my back back in shape so I can get back to work quickly. I recommend her to anyone with back pain. She is on time, knows what she's doing and the staff is helpful.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

She released confidential and personal information about other patients to me during my visits. Made me feel uncomfortable. Saw her about every 3 weeks for a couple of years and decided to find another chiropractor. She was all about money and supplements.

Submitted September 12, 2012

I have been going to this office for a couple years now. I started with another doctor but saw Dr. Oliver once in emergency when my regular doc was unavailable. Since I have always requested Dr. Oliver. I always show up a little bit early and only a few times have had to wait more than a couple of minutes past my appointment time. Dr. Oliver has been able to help whenever I need it and is able to find the causes of my injuries, usually something at work. I have noticed this rating system allows for anonymous entries. It is too bad people, mentally ill or not, are able to add such 'libelous' comments without any verification even though as I type this I can see an instruction 'Libelous or very short comments may be deleted.' I guess it is what it is. For me, Dr. Oliver is knowledgeable, helpful and on time. The staff is always nice and helpful too.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. Oliver is a wonderful chiropractor. Very personable, good with kids and at giving advice on approaches to problems. She has never talked down to us. I have had good experiences with all the staff. Everybody is so friendly that my son actually likes going there. I highly recommend Dr. Oliver.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

This doctor is wonderful. She has done so much for my daughter and me. We have been to other Chiropractors who did nothing to help our pain. My daughter and I are both now pain free because of Dr. Oliver. Dr Oliver is very friendly and seems to take a personal interest in her patients. She has a wonderful bedside manner. It makes me sick to read what other people have written about her. I personally can't think of any negative thing to say about Dr Oliver.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Went to her several years. By the time I quit going I was still going weekly...not good! Spent a lot of money with her yet when I had financial difficulties she was not willing to work with me on payment! Shes big into supplements and tends to put people on many that you have to buy from her! More money in her pocket! I think shes out for the money and thats it! Not impressed with her at all!

Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr. Michelle E. Oliver's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal