Ratings for Dr. Mitchell J. Weiss

I have been to many chiro,s , i love dr.weiss he has a great way of explaining things. not only did he address my complaints , he also has helped me with other health issues.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

This person is on the amount of people turned out-- get the most people in without doing much if anything for their health. I went to him for 4-5 mos x a wk and at times going twice a day, he spent a total of about 3 mns before he ran into the next office to see the next patient. One time I was actually crying after one of his speedy "adjustments", he asked me why I as crying and I told him because I was in so much pain... He said "You can stay here a couple of minutes, turned around and left(!) A couple of friends who see chiros pointed out that he wasn't doing his job and that I should seek care elsewhere- I did and my problems were taken care of in about a mos time.

Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Weiss helped me with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I didnt need surgery and got relief from my symptoms. I feel that Dr. Weiss is an excellent Chiropractor. He has helped many members of my family.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Mitchell J. Weiss's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1982)

Healthnet