Ratings for Dr. Terry W. Love

Dr. Love doesn't listen, doesn't seem to care and seems to get upset at some of the questions you ask him. I have been seeing him for a while but looking for someone who is willing to listen!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

My husband has been going to Dr Love for years but any time I've gone with him to an appointment to give feedback on a health issue my concerns are brushed aside. I feel that he has poor communication when questioned about a health issue and doesn't seem to dig deeper into issues if needed.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

this doctor seems to be nice. however the staff and customer service is horrible. I have to chase them for information and the office phone doesn't operate nor has a voicemail machine. the doctor may be nice but overall the staff and the follow up leaves too much to be desired. so far my impression is not good about the office. sorry

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Love for several years now and he is the only doctor I have had that will actually sit down and talk, explain, and give good advice in any area. Dr Love will give you free samples before making you go and spend money. He is the nicest pain free Doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

My wife and I have been visiting Dr. Love for 4 years and have consistently gotten good medical help and advice. He even provides useful home remedies instead of automatically prescribing the latest expensive drugs pushed by the big drug companies.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

this doctors seem uncaring

flag | Submitted December 18, 2006

Dr. Terry W. Love's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1975)

Commercial Insurance Company