Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Stern

I find dr stern to be very knowledgeable and a very compassionate physician. Don't be fooled by his easy going disposition, he is very aggressive in his diagnosis and follow through. I always receive a written summary of my checkups along with explanation of test results. I have been going to him for approx 20 years and have never had a negative experience with him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Thomas Stern has been my primary physician for several years. He always listens intently to my problems and quickly offers sound advice. I recently had stomach pain and based on the description of my symptoms, he suggested that it was probably my gallbladder. This was after two doctors diagnosed gallstones only after extensive tests. I don't fault the other doctors, they were being thorough, but it's refreshing to be given an opinion to put one's mind at ease. In the future, I will probably see Dr. Stern first before seeking a specialist. I also like Dr. Stern's friendly manner and I feel at ease discussing any medical problem with him. His office has a very comfortable feel to it and his staff is excellent. First rate all the way. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Generally, Dr. Stern listens carefully and is willing to take time to discuss not only conrete problems, but more general, nonspecific issues as well. I like his approach, which seems to me to be nonalarmist but careful when the situation demands. And he is very willing to listen to my opinions and questions regarding treatment and drugs.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. Thomas A. Stern's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Oxford