Ratings for Dr. Randy S. Wittman

Dr. Wittman is the best! He listens to all your concerns and treats you with compassion and knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Very compassionate, makes you feel like he really cares about you.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Whitman is an awesome Dr! He's so easy to talk to and really listens.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

I adore Dr. Wittman, Dr. Persino, and the entire staff. He delivered my other 2 children and I am pregnant with my 3rd. His staff including Barb, Yolanda, and Sandy are just amazing and friendly. They work hard to relay prompt results and good advice. Dr. Wittman is really relaxed and easy to approach. He takes a lot of time with his patients. Dr. Persino is very outgoing and funny. Both these docs have helped me and I have sent many friends there who LOVE everyone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Wittman is an awesome doctor. He really knows what he is doing and shows concern for his patients. Without a doubt, he is one of the best.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Yes, I know I marked all the responces excellent, but as the father, I couldnt be more pleased. I was made to feel like a part of the process, not an outsider. He answered all my questions and concerns, and took exceptionally good care of my wife. Weve had 2 children delivered thru his office. I C-section and 1 VBAC. Both went without a hitch. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Wittman, or any of the Dr.s from that practice. They were exceptional, and my wife would agree.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

Dr. Randy S. Wittman's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Crystal Lake, IL