Ratings for Dr. Danuta K. Hoyer

I have been seeing Dr. Hoyer for about 3 years. She is very personable, takes her time and goes through a very thorough and comprehensive exam. However I am relatively healthy and usually only see her for routine visits. I do have a chronic issue that I’ve not gotten resolved despite the time she takes with you however. Just prescribed meds that I don’t want without getting to the root cause. Very frustrating. Not sure if I’ll continue seeing her especially since she no longer takes insurance.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Hoyer has been my doctor for many years. I have followed her to 3 different facilities because she is such a good physician, and now have to travel from the southside for my visits...but it is worth it to have such a good doctor. She is always attentive, thorough and holistic in her approach. You may have to wait for her sometimes, but know that it is because she is so thorough with each of her patients.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr Hoyer quickly diagnosed my problem and provided professional care. She also followed-up with me. I like the idea of receiving a report when you leave her office, as I may not always remember everything.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

Very professional and a pleasure to interface with. You feel very comfortable in her care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. Danuta K. Hoyer's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1982)