Ratings for Dr. Joseph Chan

I love Dr Chan and so do my parents who also see him. He is very friendly, always has a smile on his face, very knowledagble, normally on time, always trying to help me out and his bedside mannor is great. I recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

He inherited me after another doctor in the practice left. During my first visit I was having pain and he was willing to refer me to an orthopedic specialist but his beside manner really lacked. It did not feel to me that he looked at me as a whole person, nor did he take the time to get to know me even though his practice apparently thought that he should be my doctor now. I went back a couple of more times to see if he was just shy, nervous, overwhelmed (afterall, doctors are human, too). His bedside manner has improved somewhat, but I have not personally witnessed any of the D.O. mentality that is supposed to look at prevention and the whole person.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2007

Dr. Joseph Chan's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1985)

Commercial Insurance Company