Ratings for Dr. Artie Ricaud

Horrible dentist and horrible receptionist!!! They are so rude and have very bad bedside manners!!!

Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Artie is caring, generous, communicative and fun. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Ricaud and his hygienist are the friendliest, warming and personable dental practice I have ever been to. However I am sad to say I am currently looking for a new dentist because his receptionist is not friendly, respectful and certainly not personable. Her demonor is nasty and uninviting. Everytime I call to make an appointment, reschedule or even cancel a appointment she is demanding payment. I make payment every month and sometimes twice a month and as I am checking out everytime she actually demands payment again. I am not subjecting myself or recommending anyone else to her abuse. Great dentist/hygienist unfortunately she ruins it because she is the first and last line of defense for the office.

Submitted July 28, 2013

They Rock very great staff very caring , helpful , and fun . They make you feel very comfortable and relaxed love my dental family .....:0)

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

This is the most kind, gentle, sweet Dr. on the planet! His staff is equally as good. I would recomment him for anything. Very Godly man!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

i have spent many hours in many different chairs, he is by far the best!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007