Ratings for Dr. Timothy R. Flynn

It took me several years to finally locate a very good doctor. I am bi-polar and medication is vital for me to stay at my best. On the spot with blood-test and medication (which is a must with my condition)- never had to worry. Very difficult to find a doctor with those credentials. That is a doctor to be appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Flynn is fantastic. He really listens and takes his time with you. You can tell he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Flynn is a wonderful doctor. He really listens and performs a thorough exam. The staff is very polite and the wait time is never very long.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I love Dr. Flynn! He really listens to you and doesn't dismiss your symptoms just because they're vague or hard to diagnose (hey, it's not my fault I have general fatigue -- I know it's vague but that doesn't mean I should have to live with it for the rest of my life!). He's willing to keep testing and digging for answers even if the first round of exploration turns up nothing but normal test results. He also seems to be very knowledgeable about a wide range of medical subjects, which is a refreshing change after some previous doctors I've worked with. His office staff also do not keep you waiting. Normally I wait 5-10 minutes in the waiting room and about the same in the exam room. I really appreciate that they respect your time. Overall, I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Very caring doctor. Takes time to listen and explains things so you can understand what he's talking about.I've been going to him for years. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

It was so refreshing to have a doctor who didn't have an arrogant attitude. He was always very gentle and caring. He seems to know when not to overload his patients. He is probably not rich because he gives lots of people a break. Now that I've moved to another state, I know he will not be easy to replace.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Flynn is the best doctor ever! He really took the time to listen to me. He was willing to run every test imaginable instead of just assuming that I was depressed or had anxiety. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Flynn and will be a patient of his for years to come. His staff was also excellent. He even had them schedule appointments for me with specialist so that I could see them ASAP. His staff was also very caring!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Best doctor I have ever seen. Listens and appears to care. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr. Flynn is an excellent physician - very knowledgable. My only problem is in getting his staff to return urgent calls in a timely manner. Sometimes it takes several days to get a call-back. Dr. Flynn rates a 5. I give his staff a 2.Sometimes he keeps you waiting a long time.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. Flynn has always been available to the extent that he has even followed up from his cell phone on his way home. Once he is familar with you he doesnt demand an office visit for minor problems. His facility has x-ray and other diagnostic equipment so a trip to an imaging center is not always necessary. He is easy to talk to and is genuinely concerned about problems. The office always calls with test results and does not require an office visit to discuss them. When prescriptions are called in the office usually calls to advise you that they were called in. I am particularly impressed that he will refer to a reference guide when prescribing medicine to verify side effects and interactions. He does not appear to have favorite medications or brands and will often give samples to try before prescribing an expensive first dose. You couldnt possibly do better.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Timothy R. Flynn's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet