Ratings for Dr. Donna C. Diziki

She is very knowledgeable, open-minded and has a lot of integrity. Dispite being a regular medical doctor, she knew about recent medical research regarding my intestinal disorder that my gastroenterologist wasn't aware of. I have some atypical symptoms, but she listened with an open mind. Awhile ago, I was treated by a physician assistant in her medical practice, but she wasn't happy with what he told me and personally called me back to tell me what she felt I needed to know.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

SHE IS THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

US Healthworks just looks to make money, for INS physical they will give appointments and will promise report in 2-3 days but ones you have paid, they wont give you report in 2-3 days, it can be anywhere from week plus or more, they wont attend calls, no one will return calls, they will strongly suggest you to get the TB xray is PPD is positive, for me it was positive 1yr ago but still they did ppd test again and than ask for xray which I paid again at their location with understanding that report would be ready immd. but for 2-3 days no clue...I will be reporting them to INS so that INS can take them out from their list so that people like me not have to go thru so much pain.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Dr. Donna C. Diziki's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1986)