Ratings for Dr. Satyajeet Patel

Seems ok, thinks all blacks curse?, curses during appointment , has me on meds that I don't need, thinks cholesterol meds cure all, put me on testosterone ? Didn't even know I stopped on my own, told me I was getting better , wasn't even taking it.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

First visit he was very sympathetic to my pain and referred me to another Dr. Office help absent mindedly made regular checkup followup with him. He saw me, but was clearly agitated about it. He told office help to make sure they made next followup appt with "correct" Dr. Will not go back to this Dr. (Had to see him about pain when my reg Dr was out of town.)

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

poor communication within office staff and physician and answer service

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Visit my website at: MyWellstarExperience.com Don't be fooled by his friendly manner. There is no follow-up and he will cut you loose if you question him. I believe he has lost his way and is in it for the insurance money and little else. He really disappointed me after nearly a decade relationship.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

This doctor is very careless. Move too fast without really listening. Gave me the wrong med and was hospitalized. He's not a good doctor at all.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Patel has been my doctor for about 5 years now. I find him respectful, very knowledgeable, patient, and direct with his diagnosis and medical advice. He aprroaches this with a refreshing sense of humor, that doesn't make light of the situation, but adds levity to the situation. I highly recommend him. In fact, he is also my aging dads' doctor too.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

I've seen Doctor Patel several times if I've need to get an appointment quickly when his partner, my primary GP, is to booked. I've found Dr. Patel to be a patient listener who will take the time to let you explain and then form his opinion. He has always been very helpful to me and explain everything exceptionally well. He has a great personality and is compassionate though he will communicate honestly even if it's unplesant... I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

I became a patient of Dr. Patel's after becoming frustrated with another physician who was never available. I've been Dr. Patel's patient for over 2 years now and couldn't be happier. He answers all my questions and has a great attitude and sense of humor. I have two friends that are also patients of his.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

I found him to be a corporate Doctor who is mainly concerned with getting as many co-pays and insurance payments from his patients as possible. He seems to be in medicine mostly to make as much money as possible. I paid for my annual physical and he would not even discuss the results with me without receiving another co-pay and insurance visit. Outrageous!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

I had an experience with Dr. Patel where he was rude, impatient and he told me he would no longer be my doctor. I told another doctor what happened (a non-competing doctor in a completely different field) and he said that Patel did not honor the Hypocratic Oath in this situation.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr. Satyajeet Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

GHI