Ratings for Dr. Dorothy A. White-Williams

Love her bedside manner! Staff is friendly and thorough. Dr. is knowledgeable and professional, with such a calm and kind spirit. She makes you immediately comfortable. This is my third visit to Dr. White-Williams, who I found after my long-time family practitioner stopped accepting my insurance. I'm really pleased!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. White-Williams is the most outstanding doctor I've been to in my life. She remembers me each time she sees me, she keeps up with issues in my life (eg, work, stress, family) so that she can be a proactive participant in my wellness... not just trying to fly through for the fastest buck now, she actually thinks about my health and what is in MY interest. She doesn't jump to drugs right away, but does not judge their use either (I suspect the complaint about not getting narcotics related more to being seen in person rather than a phone request!). Basically, she is kind, takes excellent care of you, and you are treated as a human and not a slab of meat. Cannot recommend highly enough. Her staff is fine, it's a pretty typical doctor's office in that regard, but she is a breath of fresh air.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

I called about a legitimate pain problem, and was promptly told on the phone that they would not prescribe narcotics, however, I happen to know that there are several patients that she DOES prescribe them to, and one of them SELLS his Rx (which is supposed to last 30 days) within 2 days of receiving them.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Very good Gyn!!! Had a Pap Smear and its the first time its actually felt ok....maybe even good!!!lol i recommend her 2 all females in the area schedules a little off but definitly worth the wait!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Awesome gyn! She took the time to address my needs and certainly made me feel very much at ease. I have a few associates who also visit her, all willing to drive a minimum of thirty miles (up to sixty miles).

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

She always makes me feel comfortable in the office visit. I always feel as though she is concerned and willing to listen to anything I have to say. My appointments never feel rushed. This may be why her schedule is off, but when I leave I always feel like it was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Dr. Dorothy A. White-Williams's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)