Ratings for Dr. Barry K. Hull

I moved to the Peachtree City area in 2002 and went to three different family medical doctors before being recommended to Dr. Hull by someone in the area. He was the first doctor that did what I felt a doctor should do when meeting a new patient. He asked me questions about my health, my habits and my concerns. He took notes on my comments then allowed me to ask my own questions. He answered my questions in a plain and understandable manner, explaining the medical terms and what they meant in layman's terms. Recently I learned that he had retired and his practice was taken over by Emory Health Care ... that meant that on my most recent I had to see a new doctor there. I'll be back with a review after my 2nd visit.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I have NEVER wrote an online teview for anyone or anything. This is my first. I am writing this in hope that no one else has yo experience the same things that we (my family) has experienced with this Dr. and practice as a whole. The front office staff is totally and utterly inept, from Amber to April to teresa the PA. They NEVER return phone calls, fill prescriptions, perform appt reminder calls or do any sort of post care follow up calls. They are very good at over billing you and charging you for unneccesary procedures. You will NEVER see DR. Hull making rounds, if you wind up in the hospital. The cure to everything is to prescribe more drugs. I have not exagerated or bent the truthin my above statements. I am deeply disappointed that this is what we have to deal with as a medical profession in today's society.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

In my 62 years, I would have to say that Dr. Hull is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

I found Dr. Hull to have a poor "bedside manner." He didn't really seem to care what was the cause of my health issue, just "try this pill, or this one"...and see if it works. I didn't feel like putting my trust in him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Very friendly, & knoledgable. My entire family goes to him. Couldnt be happier.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

He has a busy office, but once he's in the room with you he takes the time necessary to figure out what's wrong. He's extremely thorough.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Hull is exceptional. Professional, caring, attentive and incredibly knowledgeable. Understands that patients know their own bodies and does not discount patients' assessment. Dr. Hull takes a city doctors office and makes it feel as if you are his only patient and he is making a house call. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Great Doc! Very personable, very thorough, been using him for over 2 years and am happy! (hes not perfect, but better than any other in the area!)!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Barry K. Hull's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Peachtree City, GA