Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Sobel

Started out good, has become worse and worse over the year. Has become very rushed, refuses to answer questions pertaining to overall health. Does not make good recommendations for other doctors. Simple infections require multiple visits because he often fails to properly prescribe medicine(gave me wrong antibiotic more than once). He lost or forgot to turn in medical review forms I needed for licence qualifications. DO NOT RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

The first problem i had was when i asked for a referral to a psychologist. The doctor he recommended had a list of disciplinary actions a mile long, including having his license suspended for 5 years in the state of Florida. Then he put me on an astronomical dose of serroquil that made me very sick. My next visit I came in with pneumonia and they denied me a breathing treatment and told me that the antibiotic i was on would not work and denied me a narcotic cough suppressant i desperately needed. The next day when i went to the E.R. the doctor told me the antibiotic was the perfect thing to treat pneumonia, gave me a higher dose of prednisone, gave me a breathing treatment that instantly made me feel like a new person, and gladly gave me the liquid codeine I needed.The E.R. doctor was very skeptical of the qualifications of Dr.Sobel and referred me to a new general physician. As a result I have stopped seeing him as has my entire family. YOU"VE BEEN WARNED!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Dr. Sobel takes the time to seriously listen to my medical symptoms. We thoroughly discussed how all aspects inter-related and agreed on a course of treatment. I have sinced moved 25 miles away, but continue to be a patient of Dr. Sobels because I acutally get to participate in my healthcare.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr. Kenneth Sobel's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA