Ratings for Dr. Magdi M. Hanafi

awful! cheap af. treats his patients badly and will charge the patients a fortune

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I had an appointment today and it was the first time I met one of the staff members , she was wonderful very nice , caring I was really impressed with Angela . I was well aware that doctor Hanafi was in surgery today before I made my appointment however when he came he was very rude and disrespectful to his staff. He talked to her is a very nasty tone , threw paper at her my mate and I were in utter shock because she did nothing wrong and was so nice . He walked out of the room and went on an raging uproar and rant . I asked for my medical records I will never return . I feel bad how he belittle her and I seen it in her face the distress she was in . VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

By far the best doctor I've been to. Very smart and very respectable. I adore my doctor!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Worst ever and talks paying rudely!!!! He is from another country and just says listen and does explain!!! The nurse is very sweet I feel sorry for her. The office manager sucks needs a collection job because she would be great at that!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I BELIVE DR. HANAFI WAS SENT TO ME BY THE LORD...HE CHANGED MY LIFE...AND HE IS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE...THE THINGS HE TOLD ME WOULD GET BETTER DID...AND HE CARES..I SUFFERED FOR ABOUT12 YEARS WITH MY ISSUE AND HE DID JUST WAS NEEDED TO FIX ME WITH HIS GOD GIVEN KNOWLEDGE...PERFECT BEDSIDE MANNER....AND iam a nurse and have seen all kinds....i tear up every time i think of what he has done..and he will forever in my prayers... Please trust me if you need an OBGYN.. GO TO HIM..AND THE STAFF. IS GREAT TOO WHICH IS SO HARD TO FIND....

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Very nice doctor and staff. Office takes care of you very well, better than large group practices and they will help you get things done like referrals, followup on labs are prompt. Dr. Hanafi will take special interest in your needs. He is not a doctor to give you pain pills and tell you to call later. Have had been there since 2014 and will recommend highly.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I am shocked at the comments made here. Dr. Hanafi, and his staff, particularly the RN Caylee & Ms. Beth are absolutely AWESOME. They are so helpful, and always make me feel very comfortable. Before I leave, all of my questions are answered and I'm never left feeling rushed or confused. I have been a patient since July 2015 & I am so appreciative for this practice!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Worse doctor in the world.. Don't go u will regret it!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I would not suggest this doctor for any women who is trying to conceive or figure out what issues they have with their reproduction organs. I have been to this doctor 4 times and each time dr hanafi is rushed and very short with explaining my test results and also next steps. He does not have a hands on approach with his clients and also is not sensitive of the reason why you are there. Also I witnessed him first hand being very very rude to a employee who was in the room with us . I felt really bad for her as she didn't do anything wrong. I will never go back again

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Excellent one to one attention. Very thorough and experienced. He loves to help his patients.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Magdi M. Hanafi's Credentials

• Univ Of Alexandria, Fac Of Med, Alexandria, Egypt (330-03 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1969)

Commercial Insurance Company