Ratings for Dr. William V. Choisser

Dr. Choisser is a great man and one amazing doctor! Betsey and the rest of his staff are all angels--he's saved my fathers life with his expertise and he's helped me through some rough times too. 10/10!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. Choisser is just the person a doctor should be. He explains everything medical in detail. We would highly recommend him as your family doctor. Rating him No. 5 is the result of his many years in practice with excellence.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Choisser listens to his patients and does not treat them like they are on an assembly line. He gives you the time you need and is most helpful in everything we have ever asked of him. He is honest and compassionate. He treats us like human beings and not like things. He is the greatest.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Choisser has been my family doctor for many years. I have had others before him but he is my favorite. He is attentive and personable. I feel confident in his care. I would not consider changing doctors. Highly reccomended.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

He's been our family Dr. for almost 20 years. Very caring and takes time with his patients. Try for an appointment over just walking in - you'll be there a while otherwise. My in-laws started seeing him about 3 years ago and love him too. He has a great sense of humor but very professional, as is his staff.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

GOOD FAMILY DOCTOR......ALWAYS ON TIME. NOT AFRAID TO SEND YOU TO ANOTHER DOCTOR WHEN NEEDED. USED HIM 14 YEARS AND VERY SATISFIED.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

You cant good wrong with this doctor or his staff. One of the best I have ever gone to. Will refer you if necessary. Spends time necessary to explain things to you. A true 10 out of 10!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Dr. William V. Choisser's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange Park, FL