Ratings for Dr. Pradeep Arora

He uses a nurse not a nurse practitioner to prescribe medicines. He makes you come back over and over again.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

He does not respect your opinions of how you feel about medication and treatment. Insurance trap and keeps you coming back every month.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I didn't feel safe in his care, I didn't feel he listened to or cared about what I had to say.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Given medicine while in hospital thought it was just to help sleep but was not I had no clue he was this kind of doctor when seen at Baptist. Upset when figured out what was given prescribed by this doctor. He didn't even tell me he was this kind of doctor. He walked in room said hi you feeling better then left not explaining anything.

Submitted October 31, 2014

Very disappointed in customer service received at the Southpoint office. Showed up for appointment, and was told by lady at the window that I missed my appointment 2 hours prior to my written confirmation. After speaking with my primary care office (which referred me there), the story then changed twice about my appointment being rescheduled. Also, was told that they had confirmed the rescheduled time with me, although I never spoke to anyone. A Behavioral Health office should employ front end staff that is honest and caring, not condescending and unapologetic about changing appointment times. These patients are often in crisis mode and this type of treatment is unnecessary immediately upon walking through the door. I will not return.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Worst doc ever. Put me on a medication that messed me up and wouldn't ate new off. I had to go to a hospital just to get wiened off.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Dr Arora was the attending for a family member who was admitted to Behavorial Health at BMC Downtown. He called me twice to personnally talk about the treatment and status. I was impressed and felt that my family member was being taken care of. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

I was treated for 2 years by his partner. The medication dose was 1/2 what Dr. Arora keeps recommending. My health is excellent, and there is no need to up the doseage. I keep telling him that I am on 1/2 his dose, but he does not get it. Oh well, I will just stockpile the leftovers for a 2 year supply in case I lose my health insurance. I have had excellent results on a 1/2 dose for 3 years now and see nothing to gain from putting myself at risk for obesity, heart disease, and diabetes.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

As a psychiatric nurse, I am deeply impressed with and appreciative of Dr. Arora's respectfulness toward nursing staff. I also respect his skills as a physician. He is top notch and very unique in this profession.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Arora was assigned to me during an inpatient stay and after other Drs had been in a hurry or felt that my knowledge of my illness was irrelevant I thank God for Dr. Arora! I have been seeing him for quite sometime and he remembers details about previous treatments or behavior that amazes me...He has always listened to me and is an excellent partner in this sometimes desparate search for solid ground...He is very knowledgeable, extremely kind, a humble caring Dr. which is hard to find in this field of medicine. I am blessed to have him. For anyone who has experienced the "Psychiatric Shuffle" your journey should end here!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Pradeep Arora's Credentials

• G R Med Coll, Jiwaji Univ, Gwalior, Mp, India (Grad. 1984)

Molina