Ratings for Dr. Suparna A. Gulani

i have visited suparna gulani for a regular physical checkup in which ..i came to know about my bilateral wax in ear..for which again when i revisited the clinic she flushed out my ear wax..with out any pain..

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Pro- Very helpful at times. If you request a referral, TB skin test, or anything regarding work,she's there for you. Excellent office staff. Easy to schedule an appointment. Con- She wants to see you back a little too often. She's could be more willing to touch her patients. 15 minute office visit is to short to really get a thorough exam.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

worst experience ever...she dint diagonise me properly and now i need to see another doc,as i still suffer from my illness.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Excellent female lady Dr. very knowledgeable & caring, patient, pensive Dr.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

I am an older patient and have seen many doctors in my lifetime. I felt Dr. Gulani cared for me as a person. She listened attentively to what I was saying. I always feel confident in her decisions of my health care.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Suparna A. Gulani's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1994)