Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Picco

Dr. Picco is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He was genuinely concerned about my GI issues and was very patient in explaining what I have and what my treatment options are. His staff are kind and caring as well. Overall one of the best MDs at Mayo Clinic - Florida.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I met Dr Michael Picco in February, 2007, at Mayo Clinic, Jax, FL -I had been to 9 different doctors in Tampa, FL and none could diagnose my problem. Dr. Picco ordered a series of tests and found that I had sclerosing mesenteritis (rare disease, only 90 cases at all Mayo Clinics in the last one hundred years. Dr. Picco is one of four specialists in the U. S. on this disease. No cure but can be treated with medications. He is a great caring professional who takes time to tell you what you have and what can be done in laymans terms. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Michael F. Picco --by Richard Hagin 7/9/07

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

Dr. Michael F. Picco's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)