Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Fishman

Love Dr. Fishman! He is always concerned about my recovery and shows genuine interest in helping me receive full benefit from my treatment. His office is very nice and his office staff are very nice and helpful. He is a great asset to this community.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I have been very impressed with Dr. Mark Fishman. I was a nurse for 30 years and have worked with many doctors, some good and some bad. Dr. Fishman is great. He is caring and attentive to your needs as a patient. He is smart and professional. Many thanks to Dr. Mark Fishman for being a great physician and caring for me and my family!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I have never been treated more kindly, more friendly, and more professionally. Dr. Mark Fishman is a gem! World class medical care in South Florida!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I have seen Dr. Mark Fishman many times over the past years for my spinal stenosis. He is always helpful and thoughtful. He's a very compassionate and very smart doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Fishman is the only spine doctor to see in South Florida. He is smart, compassionate, and never makes you feel rushed. He answers all your questions and makes medical decisions with you, not for you. He's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

A very big thank you to Dr. Mark Fishman! I was in tremendous discomfort until I saw him. He recommended a minimally invasive procedure done as an outpatient which has transformed me from daily pain to daily pleasure! He's a great doctor and I highly recommend him and his skills to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Truly a professional. Dr. Fishman has been very attentive to my back problem. Now that I have found him, I am finally getting the help I need.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Mark Fishman diagnosed my son with a spinal stress fracture. We were very concerned, but with his guidance my son is now back on the field and doing great.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I am so thankful for Dr. Fishman's attention to detail, kindness, patience, and expertise. He's an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Fishman is an exceptionally rare doctor who is brilliant and compassionate. He evaluates your condition completely before treatment plan is offered. I travel to see him and it is worth the inconvenience. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my care. Thank you Dr. Fishman!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Mark S. Fishman's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)