Dr. Mark S. Fishman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Fishman

Dr. Fishman is amazing! He actually cares about his patients and has helped my back problems tremendously.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

After searching the area for a doctor who would listen and take the time to explain my problems, I am happy to say that I found Dr. Fishman. He is wonderful. Makes me feel at ease, is always optimistic, and doesn't make you feel rushed like most doctors do. More importantly, his recommendations have completely relieved my pain. After years of suffering with back pain he has taught me how little things throughout the day all add up to problems and pain. What doctors take the time to do that instead of just prescribing medication? He's a great doctor. Highest recommendation for Dr. Fishman and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Mark Fishman and his staff have truly been a blessing. After months and months of wasting time with other doctors in South Florida, I was recommended to see Dr. Fishman by my primary Doctor. I found him engaging and enthusiastic about helping me recover from my herniated disk. He was the first doctor to actually listen to me instead of just prescribing meds. He is a wonderful doctor and I would highly recommended him to anyone with a back/spine problem.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Love Dr. Fishman! He is always concerned about my recovery and shows genuine interest in helping me receive full benefit from my treatment. His office is very nice and his office staff are very nice and helpful. He is a great asset to this community.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I have been very impressed with Dr. Mark Fishman. I was a nurse for 30 years and have worked with many doctors, some good and some bad. Dr. Fishman is great. He is caring and attentive to your needs as a patient. He is smart and professional. Many thanks to Dr. Mark Fishman for being a great physician and caring for me and my family!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I have never been treated more kindly, more friendly, and more professionally. Dr. Mark Fishman is a gem! World class medical care in South Florida!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I have seen Dr. Mark Fishman many times over the past years for my spinal stenosis. He is always helpful and thoughtful. He's a very compassionate and very smart doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Fishman is the only spine doctor to see in South Florida. He is smart, compassionate, and never makes you feel rushed. He answers all your questions and makes medical decisions with you, not for you. He's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

A very big thank you to Dr. Mark Fishman! I was in tremendous discomfort until I saw him. He recommended a minimally invasive procedure done as an outpatient which has transformed me from daily pain to daily pleasure! He's a great doctor and I highly recommend him and his skills to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Truly a professional. Dr. Fishman has been very attentive to my back problem. Now that I have found him, I am finally getting the help I need.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Mark S. Fishman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Practicing state-of-the-art diagnostic, conservative, and interventional spine medicine to increase mobility and function.

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)
  • New York University (Grad. 2005)

• Back pain