Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Fishman

I have been very impressed with Dr. Mark Fishman. I was a nurse for 30 years and have worked with many doctors, some good and some bad. Dr. Fishman is great. He is caring and attentive to your needs as a patient. He is smart and professional. Many thanks to Dr. Mark Fishman for being a great physician and caring for me and my family!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I have seen Dr. Mark Fishman many times over the past years for my spinal stenosis. He is always helpful and thoughtful. He's a very compassionate and very smart doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Fishman is the only spine doctor to see in South Florida. He is smart, compassionate, and never makes you feel rushed. He answers all your questions and makes medical decisions with you, not for you. He's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

A very big thank you to Dr. Mark Fishman! I was in tremendous discomfort until I saw him. He recommended a minimally invasive procedure done as an outpatient which has transformed me from daily pain to daily pleasure! He's a great doctor and I highly recommend him and his skills to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Fishman is an exceptionally rare doctor who is brilliant and compassionate. He evaluates your condition completely before treatment plan is offered. I travel to see him and it is worth the inconvenience. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my care. Thank you Dr. Fishman!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Very professional. Smart. Attentive. Overall great physician.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Mark S. Fishman's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been very impressed with Dr. Mark Fishman. I was a nurse for 30 years and have worked with many doctors, some good and some bad. Dr. Fishman is great. He..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never been treated more kindly, more friendly, and more professionally. Dr. Mark Fishman is a gem! World class medical care in South Florida! "

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Mark Fishman many times over the past years for my spinal stenosis. He is always helpful and thoughtful. He's a very compassionate and very smar..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fishman is the only spine doctor to see in South Florida. He is smart, compassionate, and never makes you feel rushed. He answers all your questions and mak..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very big thank you to Dr. Mark Fishman! I was in tremendous discomfort until I saw him. He recommended a minimally invasive procedure done as an outpatient wh..."

June 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly a professional. Dr. Fishman has been very attentive to my back problem. Now that I have found him, I am finally getting the help I need. "

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mark Fishman diagnosed my son with a spinal stress fracture. We were very concerned, but with his guidance my son is now back on the field and doing great."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so thankful for Dr. Fishman's attention to detail, kindness, patience, and expertise. He's an amazing doctor!"

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fishman is an exceptionally rare doctor who is brilliant and compassionate. He evaluates your condition completely before treatment plan is offered. I trave..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional. Smart. Attentive. Overall great physician."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mark Fishman is a world class physician! I'm so impressed with his caring demeanor, intellect, and professionalism."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He helped me immensely with my chronic back pain. He is the only doctor I have ever seen to get to the root cause of my back pain and teach me how to help mysel..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I flew in from New York to see Dr. Fishman. He was very helpful and insightful and for the first time in a long time I am finally getting the help I need."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to Dr. Fishman many times over the last 3 years for my herniated disc pain. He's a world class doctor!"

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very attentive. Intelligent. Communicates well. Overall great impression."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Smart. Knowledgeable. Kind. Sympathetic. He has all the attributes that you want in a doctor."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mark Fishman is super cool and friendly. More importantly he listens and helps you with your orthopedic problems."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fishman is enthusiastic about your recovery as a patient. He's proved to me that he's an exceptional doctor!"

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly a great doc; has always taken care of me and my family and showed consistently that he cares about our health and well-being."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly outstanding physician! I had back pain for 2 years which wouldn't let me exercise without pain. Dr. Fishman thoroughly evaluated me, explained to me the i..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fishman is a very caring physician who goes the extra mile for his patients. Best spine and back doctor around."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two thumbs up! Dr. Fishman is a great doctor! I trust him to make the right call for my injuries."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mark Fishman was highly recomended by a coworker and friend. He thoroughly evaluated my back problem, explained my situation to me in laymans terms (not doc..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best spine doctor around. He's knowledgeable, friendly, and very caring..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My back pain had been a real nuisance for years. Now my herniated disc pain is gone thanks to Dr. Fishman."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring and professional. You can tell that Dr. Fishman knows his stuff. Feel much better after seeing him."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best spine doctor in Weston and South Florida! Great Doctor!"

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I struggled with back pain for the longest time. Dr. Fishman diagnosed my problem as a herniated disc and rehabbed my injury without surgery. Doing great now th..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm amazed at how helpful Dr. Fishman has been. He listens intently to your concerns and tries to get to the underlying reason for pain instead of jusy giving a..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fishman and his staff are amazing! Extremely professional and helpful!"

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish I had known to come to see Dr. Mark Fishman sooner. I had lower back pain from a work injury 20 years ago and had tried all the usual treatments in the p..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Finally a doctor in South Florida that you can trust to have your back...pun intended. Great back doctor!"

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had very severe back pain and sciatica after years of hard work. I was desperate for a cure. I saw Dr. Fishman 6 months ago and my pain has been relieved with..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor. Professional website Browardback.com is very informative and helpful. Very glad I trusted his findings and judgement. Pain free now."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fishman has been such a help and blessing with my sciatica. I feel so much better now and have him to thank for my rehabilitation and recovery. He's a great..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fishman and his staff are exceptional! He made me feel totally at home and comfortable. He is caring and a truly great doctor! If you live in Weston, Browar..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Broward counties only doctor to see for spine injuries!"

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to see Dr. Fishman with severe lower back pain. He diagnosed me with an acute herniated disc which was really upsetting my life. We treated it conservat..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fishman recently saw my daughter who hurt her back while in gymnastics. He diagnosed her with an acute spondylolysis (pars inter articularis) fracture. She ..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Really knows his stuff. Dr. Fishman took care of my sciatica with an epidural steroid injection. No problems since. Happy and pain free!"

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable yet explains things so that you can understand easily. Does not talk to down to. Very engaging. You can sense that he is truly interested in ..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Doesn't make you feel rushed and fully explains your situation."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently moved to South Florida from New England and was used to a certain level of care from my doctor. I am very thankful that I found Dr. Fishman. He is in..."

October 25, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://southfloridasportsmedicine.com" to "http://www.browardback.com". Suite has been updated from "None" to "C". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "954-389-5900".

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to see Dr. Fishman with severe back pain. My GP was of little help so I decided it was time to see a specialist. He quickly diagnosed my problem, facet s..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fishman has taken care of my family for the past 5 years. Bumps, bruises, fractures. He always takes great care of us and puts this mom's mind at ease."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr. Fishman's patient for 8 years. He is very enthusiastic about helping you, patient, kind, smart, and a one of a kind doctor!"

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Fishman with severe sciatica. I had been told I had spinal stenosis and was having extreme back pain. He put me on the right path. I no longer..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very excellent doctor! Caring, empathetic, and trustworthy..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional, smart, and enthusiastic in my recovery!..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely fantastic doc! Highly recommend and regarded!"

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mark Fishman is phenomenal! Can't say enough wonderful things about his care and compassion!"

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Fishman for listening and explaining why my hand has been numb for 3 years. Thanks to you I no longer have any issues and can live my life the way..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fishman is the only doctor to take the time to listen, and for that I thank him. He has put me on the path of recovery!"

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fishman had been an incredible help with my nagging back pain. His suggestions and medical knowledge have put me on the right path!"

September 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful and professional! Really seems to care about my recovery and rehab..."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great physician.! Very caring and professional! You can trust Dr. Fishman to accurately diagnosis your problem and solve it!"

September 7, 2014