Ratings for Dr. Alberto Fischzang

Dr. Fischzang is an excellent dentist. Always so nice and taking care of your needs and worries. Office very clean No waiting time. Longest for me 10 min. Staff very polite and accommodating. He really cares about the patients. I had a set of new front teeth and come amazing. I had lot of compliments. Very professional. Amanda. J. Cooper City

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I had an extensive problem in my mouth. Dr. Fischzang is the only dentist that I visited that tootk the time to explain my options. He is very caring and obcesive with details. I had a very good experienece. p.s. He smells great!!!! Jane R.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I'm glad I found Dr. Fischzang for my dental needs. He treated me with respect, professionalism and good humor. Thank you very much

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

Dr. Alberto Fischzang has provided the most personalized dental experience. He is an excellent doctor. he has state-of-the-art equipment and the office staff is very professional.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007