Ratings for Dr. Larry H. Shulruff

Lacks the foresight to order the appropriate tests for repeated symptoms and complaints.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Shulruff for approximately 10 years. I spent a great deal of time and effort to find such a caring and hands on physician. He has a busy practice and occasionally I have had to wait to be seen. I do not mind waiting because I have found the right physician for me, and I would not change for any reason. He has literally saved my life by finding a cancer before it even showed up on my blood tests. I cannot say enough about what a fine Medical Doctor he is and a great person as well. I consider myself to be extremely lucky to have such a fine Doctor caring for my health.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Being a nurse at the local hospital, I get to see the doctors "beind the scene" I picked Dr Shulruff over 23 yrs ago because he has excellent bedside manners, is very kind to his pts and family and does not "brush of" what may appear as minor concerns. He does not forget ANYTHING, which is good when you have become forgetful! I am still very pleased with my choice in physician.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr.Shulruff for years and I'm pleased with his service & staff. Wouldn't think of changing him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr. Shulruff is an excellent physician. His knowledge is impeccable. but his staff protects him a little too much. If you have a problem and they are busy, they will tell you to go to the ER, regardless if the office is open or not. Being squeezed in is not an option, unless they deem it to be a true emergency. That is up to the staff, not the doctor. Although the staff is usually in the office they often turn off the office phone early during lunch and turn it on late after their 2 hour lunch period. If you change your appt you can wait a month to see him. That is probably do to the fact that he has a large managed care practice.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Shulruff is an excellent physician. After 10 years of having arrhythmia and getting blown off my multiple MDs, Dr. Shulruff is the MD who finally diagnosed my father, so now he can finally get treatment. I also like that there aren't a million physicians in his office, like some group practices, so we always get the personal attention from him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Both my husband and myself have been going to Dr Shulruff for over 6 years and are extremely pleased with the care that we have received. He is the best primary care Dr. that I have had since I have been in Florida (since 1983).

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

Dr. Larry H. Shulruff's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL