Ratings for Dr. Halina S. Montano

Friendly staff. Professional atmosfere. Compassionate dentist. Loved my experience

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Horrible experience ever!!!! They scheduled me an emergency appointment or a root canal before my trip.. The doctor didn't show up. I was in pain so at least minute I switched to another dentist . Before the incident, Dr. Montano wasn't smooth performing dental work in comparing with actual dentist. Also, she overcharged with dental procedures.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

The best experience I have ever had going to the dentist. I have always feared the dentist. I was in pain and the office got me in right away with no waiting time, Dr.Montano was great I needed 2 fillings there was no pain. Her hygienist Angelica was also great, I had no pain with my cleaning.. I will be referring all my friend and family.. !

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I came to the office with extreme wisdom pain, the staff treated me so well and the doctor made sure I didn't feel a thing! Dr. Montano is AMAZING! I got all 4 wisdom teeth extracted the same day and I was fine the next day. Amazing Dr. Amazing staff, and great music too!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

A Big Thank you goes out to Dr and Staff there HMS!! The whole office made my family and I feel as if we were apart of the family and very welcomed. Going out of there way for us, the level of knowledge that the staff shows is extraordinary and I am please to refer all my friends and family there. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

PROFESSIONAL ATMOSPHERE / STAFF . HIGHLY RECOMMEND. DOCTOR ALWAYS GIVES BEST ADVISE

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Great staff! they were all very friendly and comforting. Made going to the dentist a great experience.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I supposedly had a surface cavity in 2006 and she overfilled it,causing damage to the nerve.During the filling, i was in terrible pain and she dismissed my concern.nerve damage was confirmed by her colleague,dr chais. He showed me the nerve going sideways under the filling.i felt sharp horrible pain.i went to nova for a 2nd op &they thought i had it done abroad bc it was so bad.i went back to the office and dr. Chais had to grind away the excess because my bite was so off.The next time I went there, they said she was no longer employed-maybe fired?i had nerve pain for weeks. Finally the tooth died and i had to get a root canal. Now it is 2013 and since root canaled teeth are weak,the tooth has cracked.ive spent thousands on this one tooth that had never caused me a problem in my life.I don't even remember my other dentists, but I remember everything about this so well because it was the worst experience ever and I can't blv I'm still suffering for it.im so afraid I'll lose my tooth :(

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I had a composite done (filling) She gave me Xrays for free, she worked with me on pricing during this hard time with the economy! Very sweet and funny.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Very informative, painless. walked me through the whole process. super funny, friendly, and caring!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009