Ratings for Dr. Halina S. Montano

Best Dentist EVER!!! She made me feel comfortable from the very first second I sat on that chair (that I used to hate!) Nice Staff and very beautiful and neat office. Thank you all!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Excellent service and a wonderful professional atmosphere

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

DR MONTANO AND STAFF ARE THE BEST ALWAYS CAN FIT ME IN LAST MINUTE AND ALWAYS TREAT ME WITH SUCH WARMTH AND KINDNESS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I have been to numerous dentists in my 60 years. Dr Montano and staff always go above and beyond. Any negative reviews need to look in the mirror. AAA

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Best dentist ever. Beautiful Veneers! She even got the lab guy to perfectly match the color. So happy!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Friendly staff. Professional atmosfere. Compassionate dentist. Loved my experience

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Horrible experience ever!!!! They scheduled me an emergency appointment or a root canal before my trip.. The doctor didn't show up. I was in pain so at least minute I switched to another dentist . Before the incident, Dr. Montano wasn't smooth performing dental work in comparing with actual dentist. Also, she overcharged with dental procedures.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

The best experience I have ever had going to the dentist. I have always feared the dentist. I was in pain and the office got me in right away with no waiting time, Dr.Montano was great I needed 2 fillings there was no pain. Her hygienist Angelica was also great, I had no pain with my cleaning.. I will be referring all my friend and family.. !

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I came to the office with extreme wisdom pain, the staff treated me so well and the doctor made sure I didn't feel a thing! Dr. Montano is AMAZING! I got all 4 wisdom teeth extracted the same day and I was fine the next day. Amazing Dr. Amazing staff, and great music too!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

A Big Thank you goes out to Dr and Staff there HMS!! The whole office made my family and I feel as if we were apart of the family and very welcomed. Going out of there way for us, the level of knowledge that the staff shows is extraordinary and I am please to refer all my friends and family there. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014